Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Math is hard on the KS forums apparently , in the alternate reality there someone is saying (leaving out the -10k back and forth pledge) they made 6k today "things are looking up"

6k days make the average of 20k every day average being needed rise further and further.

Sigh , even if the Kickstarter site gets better it's iffy at best to get just the 800k , forget any stretch goals they are out.

It would take something like Hartsman jumping on board , promises to be 100% in charge, it could make it , other than that it's bleak at best.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Here's your"surprise hit"while it might not have a PC Gamer interview at least they meet the requirements to be listed on Greenlight which is more than Pantheon can say.
You didn't answer to anything in my post but with trolling: there's no MMOG's coming out in the next ten years. If you're banking on a surprise hit, that's less likely than this KS. What was the last surprise? Tera? Should we go back another decade to find it in DAoC?

Support or quit the industry, that simple.

Arctic_Slicer_sl

shitlord
Math is hard on the KS forums apparently , in the alternate reality there someone is saying (leaving out the -10k back and forth pledge) they made 6k today "things are looking up"

6k days make the average of 20k every day average being needed rise further and further.

Sigh , even if the Kickstarter site gets better it's iffy at best to get just the 800k , forget any stretch goals they are out.

It would take something like Hartsman jumping on board , promises to be 100% in charge, it could make it , other than that it's bleak at best.
It doesn't help to be overly negative in the Kickstarter comments section. I know full well the implications of what I posted.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
realtalk, I got into a shoving match with a member of n'sync and his bodyguard in a Wendy's a few years ago.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Why ? I mean , it's been peachy so far, how could it possibly go wrong ?
rrr_img_57544.jpg

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Dumar you know I'm more in line with your type of game than any other ,but dear god , it's hard to support such incompetence as this......

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You didn't answer to anything in my post but with trolling: there's no MMOG's coming out in the next ten years. If you're banking on a surprise hit, that's less likely than this KS. What was the last surprise? Tera? Should we go back another decade to find it in DAoC?

Support or quit the industry, that simple.
We both know there is fuck all coming down the pipeline, only games of even slight interest are Wildstar and EQN neither of which are going to offer the old school gaming style many of us are after. In a nutshell 90% of what people want is EQ with 2014 graphics and Blizzard level responsiveness and smoothness.

Where we disagree is that this is the time to throw your chips on the table. I am all for gambling on a long shot but this horse isn't even fucking born yet let alone able to race.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
We both know there is fuck all coming down the pipeline, only games of even slight interest are Wildstar and EQN neither of which are going to offer the old school gaming style many of us are after. In a nutshell 90% of what people want is EQ with 2014 graphics and Blizzard level responsiveness and smoothness.

Where we disagree is that this is the time to throw your chips on the table. I am all for gambling on a long shot but this horse isn't even fucking born yet let alone race.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Flex always has PVP on the brain.
I used to write 'PvP IRL' on my Kevlar in Afghanistan bro. PvP is srs bsns.

like two people knew what it ment, but thats enough story time with flex. back to disparaging this pitch campaign in real time.

tad10

Elisha Dushku

Where we disagree is that this is the time to throw your chips on the table. I am all for gambling on a long shot but this horse isn't even fucking born yet let alone able to race.
I think whether or not anything else appears in the next five years depends on if some interest continues to be shown in Pantheon, that's why I'm still in. I could be wrong ;-)

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
Dark Knight is a lame name for a class, if for no other reason than it's so recently been entrenched in the hive mind as Batman. Sure, names can be changed with the tap of a few keys, but who wouldn't realize this is a terrible idea in the first place?

That's where we're all at on this. I mean in just a few post there were like 5 better names, Void Knight one guy suggested, even fits the weirdo whacked out lore. That lore is another matter, but whatever, I just want old school MMO gameplay.

I guess my point is this entire project seems so last second, not even last second really but making it up as we go. I was waiting for more information before being overly critical, but damn man. Sure I want to play a classic MMO again, but it has to be a good game too, you know? What we've seen so far fails to inspire confidence.

Here's hoping the PC Gamer deal is a home run.