Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Trathos came here with good intentions and was met with hostility and rudeness. I didn't expect it would be much different for me.
No he didn't. He came here to white knight a game that doesn't even exist. If he wants to be excited for the game then that is his right, but he doesn't get to come here and start calling people trolls because not everyone is hanging on Brad's every word. If he wanted to be apart of this community then he could of just said his peace and went back to discussing the KS. Instead he turned into a little girl and ran away because the big meany heads didn't feel like listening to his self righteous bullshit.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Glad I wasn't one of the irrelevant ones, even though I wasn't bullying him it definitely is a RITE of passage
biggrin.png
Really? How the fuck long have I been misusing that word... Jesus.

Thanks for telling me. Situations like that are like having something on your face in public and nobody tells you.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the point of backing out with 30 days to go yet? Why not give them the rest of that time to reveal their whole hand. If by then you feel its still a doomed project, back out at that point.
This was your first post. In no way did you contribute to a valid reasoning for why a person should do what you were criticizing a poster for doing. Instead you are /telling a person what they should do with their money for this KS. Your first post "Screamed" Shill. Now all your posts are defending it. I am not religious or have I read the bible, so I honestly did not recognize the name.

In short, you attacked first......

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand the concept of coming here looking for better behavior? It's our board, we've been like this since it opened. There isn't any converts in what youre saying Habakkuk.. When people get tired of this place, they leave. Everyone understands the underline tone here. It's like someone coming to your actual house and asking you to behave in a different manner. You would say piss off.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The thing that always made this community for what it is its honesty. Sometimes its brutal and sometimes its damn scary, but somehow it always ends up as the truth in the long run.

Habakkuk_sl

shitlord
Chill man... You're being bullied by a couple pretty irrelevant posters and a_skeleton_03. It's like a right of passage.

And Trathos got what he got because his posts were laced with stupidity, and he couldn't formulate a coherent argument if one was included in the $10,000 Pantheon pledge reward and he bought 2
Still, if what he said was considered stupid then wouldn't it not be worth responding to? Ganging up on someone who was obviously an easy target doesn't seem too cool in my book. Just saying.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Still, if what he said was considered stupid then wouldn't it not be worth responding to? Ganging up on someone who was obviously an easy target doesn't seem too cool in my book. Just saying.
Then quit being an easy target.

Tell us why you are so keen on this kickstarter? What hads Brad done to earn your money with this kickstarter?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What bothers me is, why did no one ask questions. Why was no one brainstorming?"We are going to use kickstarter. Ok, what makes a successful kickstarter? Why do some succeed and some fail? What is the level of expectations? Lets go take a look and really analyze a dozen or so and see how it works".

The problem isn't they fucked up kickstarter, the problem is kickstarter was the easiest thing they will ever have to do in regards to making an MMO, and its a fucking mess of epic proportions. No lessons learned from Vanguard, no lessons learned from 38s.
Been making the same exact point for days, I am glad others are starting to now as well. At first people jumped my shit and told Brad already answered those questions, then I was told all would be clear at the great reveal of PC Gamer interview, now they seem to have just given up.

"I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me."

rrr_img_57704.jpg

Irongut_sl

shitlord
Its ok to be passionate about wanting a game like EQ1 to be done today. This thread would not be so popular (initially) if that wasn't the case. We allwantto see a game like this get made. The problem is our last best hope just tripped after leaving the starting line because he didn't tie his shoes.

We'd all love to see a detailed kickstarter, even if some of those details were not inline with what we want to see in an MMO. I'm ok if the combat or death penalty isn't exactly what I wanted, I'm not the designer, just a customer and potential funder - I look at the total package and decide from there if Pantheon should get some of my paycheck to get finished.

We're not going to see a detailed kickstarter because there is nothing to detail. Should have come in, day 1, and stated that he needed the money to get the company off the ground and fill out the design doc, maybe build a prototype if the extra money rolled in. Like Merlin said, the Kickstarter is easy if you have the goods.

Its like fucking up a wet dream, as my drill sergeant once told us in basic when we failed at something so simple.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Still, if what he said was considered stupid then wouldn't it not be worth responding to? Ganging up on someone who was obviously an easy target doesn't seem to cool in my book. Just saying.
Uhhhhh you're new here so I'll take it upon myself to fill you in.

Easy targets get fucking eaten like weak Zebra here. Coming to rerolled and calling the community 'trolls', acting like you know the board's history and culture even though you don't, and then demonstrating the reasoning and reading comprehension skills of someone with a chromosomal disorder, is a sure way to get torn to shreds.

We like new people... But not if they're twats.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Enough of this bullshit from both sides. People are free to tell you to pay into this kick starter and people are free to tell you no. Talk about the game or make a new thread about this personal shit.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
These are our forums. We choose to deal with stupidity the way we see fit. It is really quite simple. If you guys don't like the way we are talking about Pantheon, or the way we are treating shills then go away. No one is forcing you guys to post here, or read our posts.

Habakkuk_sl

shitlord
I don't understand the concept of coming here looking for better behavior? It's our board, we've been like this since it opened. There isn't any converts in what youre saying Habakkuk.. When people get tired of this place, they leave. Everyone understands the underline tone here. It's like someone coming to your actual house and asking you to behave in a different manner. You would say piss off.
You have a point. It is everyones right to speak to others as they deem fit. Just some choose to be a bit more civil than others I suppose.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Enough of this bullshit from both sides. People are free to tell you to pay into this kick starter and people are free to tell you no. Talk about the game or make a new thread about this personal shit.
If there isn't new information on the game though isn't it alright to shoot the shit until there is?
tongue.png