Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just wanted to let everyone know I got in contact with Brad about some stuff. I'll get more details once the kickstarter gets off the ground.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Just wanted to let everyone know I got in contact with Brad about some stuff. I'll get more details once the kickstarter gets off the ground.
rrr_img_48664.jpg

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I messed up my back last week and started taking 10/500 Hydrocodones... I don't see how anyone can live on that stuff.

Zero oxy's. We want this game delivered.
I always thought the same thing. From the time I was 19-24 I had six different surgeries. The first four I never got anything stronger than 10mg hydros. Thought opiate addiction was a fucking joke. Thought people who complained about withdrawals were babies.

Fifth surgery, I got 10mg percocets. That was a whole different animal, and suddenly I understood opiate addiction.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
It was more like, "Hey whats up. We should do something." and he replied. "Yo dawg, I kind of like that idea, let this shit get off the ground first then we can talk homie."

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Stop with the drugs crap already. It's so played. You're telling me none of you have done hard drugs before? Give me a break. Unfortunately, he rolled the dice and let it go too far. People make mistakes and then get better. Let it die.

iannis

Musty Nester
He doesn't get to live that down. No one gets to live that down. Forgiveness costs nothing and he has to do nothing but ask for it. Which he has. But the way he gets it forgotten is to make a game that people like. When he tries to trade with his reputation it is completely decent to remind people what his reputation is exactly.

Think of it as tough love. Granted a lot of it is just petty peanut gallerying, but think of it as tough love.

Thinking that his shit didn't stink and struggling with responsibility is probably what led to becoming a pillhead in the first place. It's no kindness to tell him that his shit doesn't stink and that he has no responsibility to the community that he's trying to fleece.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
He doesn't get to live that down. No one gets to live that down. Forgiveness costs nothing and he has to do nothing but ask for it. Which he has. But the way he gets it forgotten is to make a game that people like. When he tries to trade with his reputation it is completely decent to remind people what his reputation is exactly.

Think of it as tough love. Granted a lot of it is just petty peanut gallerying, but think of it as tough love.

Thinking that his shit didn't stink and struggling with responsibility is probably what led to becoming a pillhead in the first place. It's no kindness to tell him that his shit doesn't stink and that he has no responsibility to the community that he's trying to fleece.
Fuck that. After the steaming pile of shit games that have been released since the Vanguard era, Brad is my fucking knight in shining armor. I will gladly suck his cock for one, just fucking ONE decent MMO that we can again call home. And this is coming from a guy who is a full time college student and father of many, MANY, kids. Bring on the fucking time sinks, I do not care. Give me my death penalties and hell levels and KEI. Give me trains and guild racing to dragons and fuckers KS'in each other. I will happily pay and pay well. Brad is the last hope of a dying breed. I don't give a shit if he snorts the shit off hard drives and server bays. Long as he brings us a game.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
What Brad should be held culpable for isn't the pills but their effect. Firing his entire staff in the parking lot was horrid. Wasting millions on a game that was released in the state Vanguard was released in was a disaster. Hell, if Brad is the last hope, it is in large part because he killed the "hardcore" MMO genre he's now supposedly saving by failing in the first place.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
I always thought the same thing. From the time I was 19-24 I had six different surgeries. The first four I never got anything stronger than 10mg hydros. Thought opiate addiction was a fucking joke. Thought people who complained about withdrawals were babies.

Fifth surgery, I got 10mg percocets. That was a whole different animal, and suddenly I understood opiate addiction.
So true. lortab/vicodan (hydrocodone) makes me ill-hate it. I took percocet for the first time after my c-section and I rarely take pain meds but oh baby! That was some good schtuff. I felt like super woman. No pain, no weird "high" feeling. i just felt good. So yea, I totally get it. I was kinda sad when I ran out lol
As far as Brad, people make mistakes. How long should someone pay for their past mistakes? How much stupid shit have we all done? And how much stupider would it have been/seemed if we'd had Brad's $ and notoriety?
We all know he's got what it takes as far as amazing game design. I say let it go and let's see what happens here.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Yeah you know what's totally productive? Thread-shitting for the next 2-4 years while this project is in development with nothing but drug jokes.

I think that's what Quaid (who I disagree with like..95% of the time) is getting at. It's pointless and stops any discussion about an actual game.

Not that this place is really the place known for rational discussion and not-thread-shitting. BUT IF WE BAND TOGETHER AND PLAY ACOUSTIC GUITARS AND HUG A LOT WE CAN CHANGE IT!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What game?

So, TragedyAnn, tell us more about your c-section!

Derails like these are why we can't have nice things.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Stop with the drugs crap already. It's so played. You're telling me none of you have done hard drugs before? Give me a break. Unfortunately, he rolled the dice and let it go too far. People make mistakes and then get better. Let it die.
^ King of the derail. Jesus.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
maybe if we can refrain from bringing up the drug topic for the nineteenth million god damn time, brad may actually start posting here and give us some info? but you're probably right; talking about his drug problem from almost a decade ago is probably way more interesting....

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Hai guys! Welcome toFoHMorenetzRerolled. We don't let things go. Ever! This drug ribbing will be on at least every other page of this thread even after this game gets canceled when Brad finally ODs.