Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PjP has had a lot of the same feedback as here... They just don't bring up VG or brads personal past as much, if it all??

There is more of focus on discussing the game as it's actually going to happen and more design topics.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
PjP has had a lot of the same feedback as here... They just don't bring up VG or brads personal past as much, if it all??

There is more of focus on discussing the game as it's actually going to happen and more design topics.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't, or, it wasn't my intention to insult the site. It just looks more like a Q&A section than forums. All the topics are so....corporate approved haha. It looks like the site is run by Brad himself to shill the game. Maybe its not like that at all, that was just my first impression.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
PjP has had a lot of the same feedback as here... They just don't bring up VG or brads personal past as much if it all??

because alot of us posted the same shit we've been saying here over there, the only difference is instead of each constructive yet critical post being being punctuated by a boozecube rant, its punctuated by some dickless aspie talking about how cool it'd be if they included flying mounts.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
because alot of us posted the same shit we've been saying here over there, the only difference is instead of each constructive yet critical post being being punctuated by a boozecube rant, its punctuated by some dickless aspie talking about how cool it'd be if they included flying mounts.
Ha! All I know is they liked some of my more critcal post of the KS so it's not all roses.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate posting on page 666 but I couldn't help but asking.... Is no one else worried about my good buddy Tad10?

Seriously tad what's the story bro?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I'll shut up about it after this post because I'm involved with PJP and don't want to sound like I'm just promoting the site (because naturally it's made me rich as shit), but of course there's going to be some people gushing non-stop since it's a fan site. But any talk of heavy moderation or anything having to go through approval is just the conspiracy theorist part of your brain getting stupid.

I don't watch it all hours of the day and I spend about as much time here as I do there, but I've yet to see anyone get slapped on the wrist for being critical. I openly encourage it and have repeatedly posted about how awful the Kickstarter launch was. If anything gets out of hand or I feel like people with valid criticisms are being pushed away, I'll exit the stage, too. I don't think Amaru will let that happen though. The key is separating valid criticism with neckbearded mouthbreathing hate bullshit.

But I digress, Pantheon is stuck at $238K and needs to move.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
They've got to figure out some way to keep momentum going. They can't handle too many days dipping below the average they need. It'll end up where the last day spike won't come close to getting it done.

I did notice something yesterday said about plans to let people contribute and participate in alpha even if it doesn't make it on KS and they go "some other funding route" , I swear I read that somewhere.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I'll shut up about it after this post because I'm involved with PJP and don't want to sound like I'm just promoting the site (because naturally it's made me rich as shit), but of course there's going to be some people gushing non-stop since it's a fan site. But any talk of heavy moderation or anything having to go through approval is just the conspiracy theorist part of your brain getting stupid.

I don't watch it all hours of the day and I spend about as much time here as I do there, but I've yet to see anyone get slapped on the wrist for being critical. I openly encourage it and have repeatedly posted about how awful the Kickstarter launch was. If anything gets out of hand or I feel like people with valid criticisms are being pushed away, I'll exit the stage, too. I don't think Amaru will let that happen though. The key is separating valid criticism with neckbearded mouthbreathing hate bullshit.

But I digress, Pantheon is stuck at $238K and needs to move.
One would hope that Brad has some "friends" that will get in at 10k in some decent numbers... smed come on LOL

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ogre posted as first race revealed
And they're fat
biggrin.png

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Smed is too busy explaining to his niece why he killed her virtual dog by shutting down free realms. He can't be bothered with a KS!
Free Realms was the excuse they used to fuck over Vanguard and pull every single dev off. I knew that fucking game had fail written all over it. They really thought that the new market was 13 year olds? Kids don't give a fuck. They are not loyal to games and won't log in every night and won't pay for every little thing under the sun. They deserted us, the loyal hardcore MMO players to chase the money. Fuck em. And yea, I'm bitter.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Free Realms was the excuse they used to fuck over Vanguard and pull every single dev off. I knew that fucking game had fail written all over it. They really thought that the new market was 13 year olds? Kids don't give a fuck. They are not loyal to games and won't log in every night and won't pay for every little thing under the sun. They deserted us, the loyal hardcore MMO players to chase the money. Fuck em. And yea, I'm bitter.
SOE has proven fail go to market decisions for years... remember SWG NGE ? ROFL.