Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Gotta say, the screens they released look how EQ2 should have looked. Too bad it's 10 years too late.

If the game is good enough, they are very passable. Certainly nothing to be showing off to try and encourage donations, though.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
All that needs to be said about the true believers for this thing is Artic is getting shit on the KS forums for being a hater now.

It makes me almost want to sub to the private forums just for the study in delusional people it will provide and also the entertainment.

I cannot imagine what the "champion" forums will be like.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
All that needs to be said about the true believers for this thing is Artic is getting shit on the KS forums for being a hater now.

It makes me almost want to sub to the private forums just for the study in delusional people it will provide and also the entertainment.

They are simply delusional. You can't even have even a constructive debate. The project has pulled in less than 20k total and 50 backers in the last 3 days and somehow that's a 'progress' to this getting funded. And now they are all looking forward to their private paid forums so that way they can have their sunshine and rainbows without any naysayers. Blind fanboyism is one thing, this is simply batshit insane.

I thought about subscribing, but if it's just going be a Brad fan-club, then I don't want to join. I don't blame Brad for that. It's out his control who signs up and who doesn't, but if you can't debate, disagree, and complain, then there's no reason to be part of it. Soon enough the dev team will realize the champions aren't a constructive community to discuss ideas and become even more insular. People don't understand that constructive value of criticism and doubt.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, they seem like kids. That behavior and the whole "good night pantheon team!" is some fucked up, repugnant Peter Pan bullshit. They're the goddamn digital Lost Boys.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I don't blame Brad for that. It's out his control who signs up and who doesn't, but if you can't debate, disagree, and complain, then there's no reason to be part of it.
He never should have done it because it's about as obvious as the moon in the sky what kind of people were going to fork over a subscription fee. Let alone the fact he's generated this whole forum subscription controversy that will likely turn off a large number of people who otherwise may have been receptive and all for less than the drive-thru worker and McDonalds makes in a month.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I haven't checked this thread in awhile. Good to see this project moving along in a positive way.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Brad tried to hustle up some support on SA. It did not quite go according to plan:
rrr_img_60559.png

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

All I see is some moron from p1999 dayna shitting on one person with everyone else telling him to stuff it. Far worse is all these thousands of content free spam posts.

That Semper guy needs to shut the fuck up for example.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
They are simply delusional. You can't even have even a constructive debate. The project has pulled in less than 20k total and 50 backers in the last 3 days and somehow that's a 'progress' to this getting funded. And now they are all looking forward to their private paid forums so that way they can have their sunshine and rainbows without any naysayers. Blind fanboyism is one thing, this is simply batshit insane.
does this mean you won't post in this thread soon ?

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
What's funny is I don't think most of those people are trolling, they truly believe what they are typing. I've seen some pretty diehard fans for games over the years, but this group is right up there. Especially since it's for a game that's not even a reality.
Do you even get that some people don't want to play a wow clone anymore after 10 years of it ? and perhaps that is why this craziness is happening ? I wish we didn't have to do this and publishers would fund a group based game, but it is not going to happen.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Do you even get that some people don't want to play a wow clone anymore after 10 years of it ? and perhaps that is why this craziness is happening ? I wish we didn't have to do this and publishers would fund a group based game, but it is not going to happen.
Obviously not very many people. I've seen fucking light bulbs get more funding.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Obviously not very many people. I've seen fucking light bulbs get more funding.
If you go by the KS comments, it's every excuse in the book as to why more people are not behind it (nobody knew about, admitted they didn't know about ks projects, 400k is great no matter what, etc.)