Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Fedor

<Banned>
They already answered this Dahkoht, they said on the Kickstarter they were adding the tiers from kickstarter to their website so you can still put down $500 and get a Gargantuan Shit Donkey Mount, and Batman BackPack, they said the best part was since they wouldn't be bound by those pesky rules of Kickstarter they would be free to add and remove from the tiers as they pleased, isn't that great?

So they still have plans for that $500 dollars of yours. They have to honestly think that not only are the fans going to pay to sub to the forum but also that they are going to buy in back at whatever level they had on the Kickstarter.

P.S. Update #1

Also an update about your favorite game that brought you the words Group and Quest and put them together, that's right GroupQuest. In update one we are going big on the lore and introducing our first character. That's right it's the GRIM MAN, he's a dark and brooding guy who likes darkness and brooding, but he likes grouping more.

GRIM MAN
Touched by the darkness that once consumed the universe, the Grim Man is a formidable champion of evil whose battle prowess and unholy might instills fear within the bravest of warriors. Having trained in the dark arts recorded within the forbidden martial Tome of Blackness, these knights have exchanged their souls for the powers of the void to be used in their evil endeavors within the world of Grouparia.

What is a Grim Man?

The Grim Man is a leader highly skilled in combat who takes charge on the front line. They're seen wearing dark plate armor and thrive in the use of two-handed great swords, long swords, shields, and axes. Though there have been cases where they have used other types of weaponry such as maces, spears or lances. The Grim Man have the ability to blend in the shadows, manipulate them to attack their foes or even summon sentries of shadow to protect and fight for them.

Grim Man have also been known to practice in the arts of necromancy. They use these dark magics to instill fear, inflict pain and raise the dead to serve them. They are notorious for siphoning energies and life forces from their enemies causing great weaknesses while strengthening themselves, though there have been cases where they apply disease to their victims.

Grim Man adhere to the law of their grim gods. They are not chaotic but keep discord in check. Though the Grim Man code stays in line with delivering unholy judgment regardless of the hero essence they are bound with. It is wise to avoid the touch of the Grim Mans hand as it may lead to a hateful curse, agonizing pain or death. Grim Mans are formidable as they continue to expand fear and darkness across Grouparia in the name of their lords.

rrr_img_60505.jpg
Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Booze is a better writer than the team. Someone needs to get on at VR ASAP before the train leaves the station! Booze, save Brad! Save this poor soul who is just trying his best to make us the game we deserve. Or something like that...

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
We making another Mega Man? Sign me up.... Mega Man MMO? so that would be MMMMO? You can be a variation of good robots like Mega Man, Zero, etc. or design an evil Robot Master. Add the cool music and you've got a game.

Seriously, I have always wanted to see a MMO made from the Quest for Glory Universe. Anyone want to buy into an Engine and make Hero's Quest the MMO? QfG I & II first games to ever break me away from a console.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They already answered this Dahkoht, they said on the Kickstarter they were adding the tiers from kickstarter to their website so you can still put down $500 and get a Gargantuan Shit Donkey Mount, and Batman BackPack, they said the best part was since they wouldn't be bound by those pesky rules of Kickstarter they would be free to add and remove from the tiers as they pleased, isn't that great?

So they still have plans for that $500 dollars of yours. They have to honestly think that not only are the fans going to pay to sub to the forum but also that they are going to buy in back at whatever level they had on the Kickstarter.

P.S. Update #1

Also an update about your favorite game that brought you the words Group and Quest and put them together, that's right GroupQuest. In update one we are going big on the lore and introducing our first character. That's right it's the GRIM MAN, he's a dark and brooding guy who likes darkness and brooding, but he likes grouping more.

GRIM MAN
Touched by the darkness that once consumed the universe, the Grim Man is a formidable champion of evil whose battle prowess and unholy might instills fear within the bravest of warriors. Having trained in the dark arts recorded within the forbidden martial Tome of Blackness, these knights have exchanged their souls for the powers of the void to be used in their evil endeavors within the world of Grouparia.

What is a Grim Man?

The Grim Man is a leader highly skilled in combat who takes charge on the front line. They?re seen wearing dark plate armor and thrive in the use of two-handed great swords, long swords, shields, and axes. Though there have been cases where they have used other types of weaponry such as maces, spears or lances. The Grim Man have the ability to blend in the shadows, manipulate them to attack their foes or even summon sentries of shadow to protect and fight for them.

Grim Man have also been known to practice in the arts of necromancy. They use these dark magics to instill fear, inflict pain and raise the dead to serve them. They are notorious for siphoning energies and life forces from their enemies causing great weaknesses while strengthening themselves, though there have been cases where they apply disease to their victims.

Grim Man adhere to the law of their grim gods. They are not chaotic but keep discord in check. Though the Grim Man code stays in line with delivering unholy judgment regardless of the hero essence they are bound with. It is wise to avoid the touch of the Grim Mans hand as it may lead to a hateful curse, agonizing pain or death. Grim Mans are formidable as they continue to expand fear and darkness across Grouparia in the name of their lords.

rrr_img_60505.jpg
His arch nemesis...

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is it wrong that I would actually give a KS for a satire MMO that Booze is writing before our very eyes $200? Seriously. I would; especially if it was hardcore. That...that would be awesome.

Edit: someone on the previous page already jumped in for $3k. I'd be cool with 10 year old graphics on this too. I think it'd be a hoot for 50 levels.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Is it wrong that I would actually give a KS for a satire MMO that Booze is writing before our very eyes $200? Seriously. I would; especially if it was hardcore. That...that would be awesome.
I thought about trolling with a KS project that was the equivalent of the ebay sellers who sell people pictures of an Xbox.

Would have to be very clever with wording, but that would be most of the fun:

Pantytheon: rise of the falley is a MMO vision in the vein of old school MMOS where they'd pull your panties down and rape you in the ass with tedium.

By pledging on the 'panty raider' tier, you gain access to an alpha version of our project, to experience our vision first hand.

Etc. In the end, all you're selling is your 'vision' for the game? LEGAL DEPARTMENT GO!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
anyone else besides me that would like to see brad pitch his MMO on the tv show shark tank? wonder if any of them would be willing to take a risk on this venture? brad, make it happen!

Carl_sl

shitlord
"I did some background checking on you Brad, it seems you were the lead of a game pretty much exactly like this one but it didn't turn out so good, what happened there?"

"Well, I uh... did a ton of coke and popped pills all day long rather than producing the game, I feel that if i don't do that this time, I have a great chance at producing a good product."

-Sharks look at each other in disbelief-

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
anyone else besides me that would like to see brad pitch his MMO on the tv show shark tank? wonder if any of them would be willing to take a risk on this venture? brad, make it happen!
Well give you 800K for 95% stake in company + $30 for every box sold +$5 for every sub.

LOL they would never buy in because brad does not have a product and games are just too risky. Also what's he going to say? "We have 3000 people ready to buy? LOL?

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
I think I would rather see Gordan Ramsey, MMO Nightmares. I would really really like to see that.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Well give you 800K for 95% stake in company + $30 for every box sold +$5 for every sub.

LOL they would never buy in because brad does not have a product and games are just too risky. Also what's he going to say? "We have 3000 people ready to buy? LOL?
hey, 95% stake still gets the game made, which is more than what's going to happen currently!
smile.png

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I think I would rather see Gordan Ramsey, MMO Nightmares. I would really really like to see that.
Great idea. Scott Hartsman, MMO Nightmares! He could do it, too. And I'd watch Scott on tv all day, if you ladies know what I'm saying (he's very engaging and intelligent).