Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
About as inspiring as using the SLASH picture for your first representation on the KS about sums it up.

I'm sure the angel investors are flocking to throw money at that group with it's in depth organization and promise of greatness.

kudos

<Banned>
If you have to sell your cars in order to fund a project you probably shouldn't be funding a project.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think that update serves a harsh reality of how far this is from ever seeing the light of day. It really is napkin scribbles at this point.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think that update serves a harsh reality of how far this is from ever seeing the light of day. It really is napkin scribbles at this point.
How dare you. A whiteboard is a far cry from a napkin. Also, you can tell how serious they are from those pictures. Look at that guy pointing at the word 'focus' underneath the Group column. Clearly the guy on the laptop is taking notes. What else could you ask for?

Also look at the picture of Vu, giving the other guy a "Do some fucking work" look. We've also learned that Brads garage is a smoke friendly zone.

This was an amazing update, you should feel privileged, and donate for the honor of witnessing it.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You guys are missing your reference in the comments section:

Druthlen: Well, I am a little upset :/ According to everyone on reroll we are supporting brads bath salt and hooker addiction. Yet, I see no drug use and certainly no hookers in this update. :p Great update guys. I hope the support keeps rolling in and we get this thing off the ground.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I'm disappointed I didn't see the PCGamer cover 'New Game Gods II' on the wall there in one of the shots. You know it's up there.
Having 'game gods' and picture of Brad right under the circuit/breaker box was enough for me to be satisfied.

I'm shocked at their mismanagement, though. White boards that large are really expensive! Especially when they could have just written on the wall there and had something at least semi-permanent they weren't going to back down from the second their own incompetence or greed allowed.

Druthlen: Well, I am a little upset :/ According to everyone on reroll we are supporting brads bath salt and hooker addiction. Yet, I see no drug use and certainly no hookers in this update. :p Great update guys. I hope the support keeps rolling in andweget this thing off the ground.
Apprentice Developers!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Druthlen: Well, I am a little upset :/ According to everyone on reroll we are supporting brads bath salt and hooker addiction. Yet, I see no drug use and certainly no hookers in this update. :p Great update guys. I hope the support keeps rolling in and we get this thing off the ground.
since their boards are sub based, i think we should get a percentage for them mentioning our site on their boards.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We're goddamn famous

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its strange when we get talked about in such a negative fashion when I think we want this game more then any other group. Were not the problem, having no game (or concept of said game) is the problem.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
Its strange when we get talked about in such a negative fashion when I think we want this game more then any other group. Were not the problem, having no game (or concept of said game) is the problem.
Agreed. I would totally be willing to support a game like this, but these guys have nothing to show us but some chicken scratch. It still gets me, one paragraph of lore, one concept sketch and we are supposed to go ga ga over this shit?

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I don't even know what "a game like this" is anymore and I don't think the Pantheon team does either.This weird pollwent up which basically says they don't know what kind of MMO Pantheon will be. It's awkwardly worded, too. The three choices for which kind of MMO you want the game to be are:

a. Pre-Luclin EQ with better graphics and UI

b. WoW where every mob is elite

c. Vanguard with more endgame content

Obviously this means either you want it like EQ classic, WoW or Vanguard. That the WoW option is even their is fucking nuts and yet again confirms nobody knows what this game is. That'snota knock on WoW but it was the entire Pantheon mission statement to not be that kind of MMO.

Also,an islandor some shit which I guess isn't a joke?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Actually, all they are asking is whether you want EQ classic with zones, EQ classic in a seamless world, or A broken unplayable EQ classic with cool class design.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Actually, all they are asking is whether you want EQ classic with zones, EQ classic in a seamless world, or A broken unplayable EQ classic with cool class design.
I took it as the shit people want out of this game, the shit people fear about this game, or the shit that has some cool elements about it but is totally broken. Seamless isn't happening, or at least it wasn't. My take on Pantheon in the beginning was that it was going to try and be Vanguard minus being a broken mess.