Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Carl_sl

shitlord
I'm still confused about how we got to saying convo is championing anything. Unless I'm missing a continuation of the usual ass hatery that goes on on these forums, if we look objectively at this thread, almost everyone is riding a hate circle jerk, and convo is the only one going "I agree it's a long shot but it's not my hobby to bitch about this game."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Convo is very level-headed about it and I don't really get anyone giving him shit about it. It's his money.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Roundtable video #2 is available:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8Dx...B-nmtwPqTNYeGg

Dont want to watch it, can anyone tell me if there are any news?
wink.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
I think it just comes from him not understanding how I can support or have any confidence in Brad. Fair enough, he just sucks at articulating it.
I don't think I can understand how you do those things either.

I mean you must be going for a proverbial world record bus jumping attempt.

At least that's how it looks to me.

Does brad have Pantheon logo Helmets for sale?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice laundry basket dude.

They can't even put a link to their website in the video description.
Lol, if you would of told me this was just 5 random fanboys doing a podcast for some blog pantheon website, I would of believed you. At least make the bed, look somewhat professional.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't think I can understand how you do those things either.

I mean you must be going for a proverbial world record bus jumping attempt.

At least that's how it looks to me.

Does brad have Pantheon logo Helmets for sale?
ru kidding?

I'd buy one. That would be the most ironic hipster helmet EVER.

Better than trucker hats.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm envisioning it as a beer helmet, tbh.

That you shotgun Mt. Dew out of.

Gamer fuel. Gamer headgear. GAME ON.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since when do game developers and designers get flak for an unkept room? You people are insane with hate for this game.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
Since when do game developers and designers get flak for an unkept room? You people are insane with hate for this game.
And cue the pantheon white knight champions. Without an angel investor this IDEA isn't going anywhere. I just cant see any large gaming corporations looking at these jokers and saying 'yea they are worth investing millions into.' Considering that they dont really have a whole lot to show for this project, at least coming off looking as professionals would benefit their cause immensely.

Oh on the subjects of hats, didnt someone post a dev bucket for supporters?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Speaks volumes if all the marketing support they can drum up is some random guy in his bedroom.

If I cared about this game, they could've just bought me a pizza and I'd atleast have cleaned my goddamn room, and did some opening b-roll fades.