Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's do it! I want brads spot

And why are we excited about a dude that was paid more than the Devs from what I can remember? Then bailed when things went south. Who's next to come back, that tom guy? Do you really want guys like that back!

Raidan_EQ_sl

shitlord
And why are we excited about a dude that was paid more than the Devs from what I can remember? Then bailed when things went south. Who's next to come back, that tom guy? Do you really want guys like that back!
Well, the only information ever discussed about Chris was your post here from an inside source on what money he received. Since I have never seen anything else, I'm not going to accept that as a fact, and even if it were true - I wouldn't agree with how the situation was handled or the money divided, but I think having a capable CEO on the project is a good thing. He has an impressive resume and I would much rather have him handling that role instead of Brad.

As far as former people coming back to the project, I could care less. I only want capable people to fill the roles that want the project to succeed. Given that it is still on volunteer status, anyone that would come back now would have to be committed to the project suceeding, which is a good thing.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I know this is completely a joke, but I've always wondered if a community such as ours could pull something together. We have devs, artists, project managers, writers, etc. People who have worked in various tech industries, some even in gaming.
FOHGuild forums had an entire subforum dedicated to it. Produced very little. Was a fun place to have little armchair design discussions without derailing an existing thread, though.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, the only information ever discussed about Chris was your post here from an inside source on what money he received. Since I have never seen anything else, I'm not going to accept that as a fact, and even if it were true - I wouldn't agree with how the situation was handled or the money divided, but I think having a capable CEO on the project is a good thing. He has an impressive resume and I would much rather have him handling that role instead of Brad.

As far as former people coming back to the project, I could care less. I only want capable people to fill the roles that want the project to succeed. Given that it is still on volunteer status, anyone that would come back now would have to be committed to the project suceeding, which is a good thing.
They are wolves dude. The thing that shocks me the most is this new team not being frustrated with Brad. I doubt he's chnaged all that much.

The butler talk should probably be axed over there. He is the last thing that project needs

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It is good to see someone with a real resume at the company. At the same time, Chris Rowan doesn't seem to stick for very long at any of his latest ventures. As mentioned though, he is a step up from Brad so Yay!?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is good to see someone with a real resume at the company. At the same time, Chris Rowan doesn't seem to stick for very long at any of his latest ventures. As mentioned though, he is a step up from Brad so Yay!?
Yea I dunno. What did he do last time around? Not much. Like before, all money should be going to the dev team at this point. This guy being CEO is only Brads way to try and legitimize this project this time around because he knows he took a huge integrity hit. The project would be better served spending money on the development. Unless he's working for free, like the other Devs, he's not worth it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yea I dunno. What did he do last time around? Not much. Like before, all money should be going to the dev team at this point. This guy being CEO is only Brads way to try and legitimize this project this time around because he knows he took a huge integrity hit. The project would be better served spending money on the development. Unless he's working for free, like the other Devs, he's not worth it.
This 'game' is going nowhere without an investor. Brad cannot sell this garbage but maybe Rowan being there could help. This guy hasn't done much anywhere lately but it's Brads money(for all intent and purpose).

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
While there's been no major development releases since the January Roundtable and Removal of the Cash Shop...

There's been two significant and very positive changes on the Pantheon team. Kilsin has been promoted from Associate Community Manager to Community Manager. No official thread has been created on his Community Manager promotion yet. And, Chris Rowan, Kuripan, CEO with the current team who left during the fallout has returned as Pantheon's Chairman/CEO. A link to Kilsin's Associate Community Manager thread and Chris Rowan's thread are below:
There's not a lot of posting to be sure, but there's actually been a much steadier increase of new members both paid and unpaid in the last few months.
1423897304387.jpg

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This 'game' is going nowhere without an investor. Brad cannot sell this garbage but maybe Rowan being there could help. This guy hasn't done much anywhere lately but it's Brads money(for all intent and purpose).
This game was never going anywhere....

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Wonder if brad sent out some emails to the newly fired ex SOE personnel, luring them to his garage of failure

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure he has. The problem is they are probably just looking for a real paying job.

Do we even know what pantheon is anymore? It's been fondled so many times, I'm not sure what they are building at this point.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I'm sure he has. The problem is they are probably just looking for a real paying job.

Do we even know what pantheon is anymore? It's been fondled so many times, I'm not sure what they are building at this point.
I wanna know what brad was dealing with out at LA and at dice (besides rags full of modeling glue and a natural ice can full of spray paint)