Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
WOW's got a pretty long legendary ring quest the last time I played. It's gated, but it's rather lengthy. Wasn't there a Warlock thing the last expansion?
It's not long, it's quite shitty instead, but it seems long because you have to grind some steps for week. Legendary patience for sure.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Well even before you start grinding raids, you have to visit several dungoens and other open world quest locations. It's still a quest chain. No different than grinding an area for rare drops.

But I'm sure Pantheon is going to have amazing story lines and quests that defy modern technology.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pantheon is going to happen. It's a small but dedicated team moving in the right direction. Half the people ripping on these guys in this thread are probably going to lose their money to Chris Roberts.. Funny how things turn out..
LOL! Convo, I like you and all that but dude, this will never get published. I will be you all my Tuconets.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd like to go on record by saying that I haven't even given Chris Roberts $1.00.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That monster actually looks monster-ish.

They do get points for trying to break the mold.
No. What they get is points for taking a Gryffin model, finding a replica of a mask from Eyes wide Shut for the face, and placing hands all over it, and passing it off as a new monster for 5 minutes of copy paste effort while most likely drunk.

Hey at least they were drunk.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so we got convo to heal, soy is pulling and I will dps. Big flex tank? Utnayan will CC.
Screw that. AOE. I'll stun lock Soy's terrible upcoming 8 mob pull, pull all aggro as a result once "Stun Lock has faded" comes on the screen 1 second later, die to Convo not knowing how to shield heal. Big Flex will AOE taunt because he has a 10 second reaction time from eye to keyboard so he will get one kill as a result of an RNG based shield bash, and you will kill off the other 4 who are about to attack the next group over stealing all our pulls. You will see Rescorla is the only one in that group and he is trying to solo, you let 3 mobs kill him and finish them off after. Rez/Repeat.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It was only a shitty pull because Unity store doesn't sell NPC pathing.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Peeps gonna be so jelly when they get no cake.

Church.

Edit: I don't know what 'church' means, but I heard it at the bar and I'm gonna roll with it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How is your mmo coming?
Slowly. Still working on the main hub. Only about 20% done. Summer is a busy time with family and outdoor activities. Should pick up in the fall again when I get more free time
smile.png

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Slowly. Still working on the main hub. Only about 20% done. Summer is a busy time with family and outdoor activities. Should pick up in the fall again when I get more free time
smile.png
Ut, add me as one of the guys who will donate one of Soy's dollars when you get this up.