Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There should be a sticky with highlights of this fiasco, seeing as some tard wanted to shaw the previous 3 or 4 threads. The whole Pantheon story has been filled with drama and lols. Fundie Christian "dev team" sounds like we are trying to be sarcastic and funny, but it was exactly as described. It's all documented over all of the Pantheon threads.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
There should be a sticky with highlights of this fiasco, seeing as some tard wanted to shaw the previous 3 or 4 threads. The whole Pantheon story has been filled with drama and lols. Fundie Christian "dev team" sounds like we are trying to be sarcastic and funny, but it was exactly as described. It's all documented over all of the Pantheon threads.
Definitely this. The Pantheon saga really should be made into a miniseries. Probably the best forumquesting I've ever witnessed. I believe many of the newcomers are unaware of how batshit crazy this project became not too long ago. That it's even alive(tm) is a miracle from Jesus himself.

If this game does see the light of day--and I hope it does, I'd like to give it a try--I'd love to encounter some ReRolled skeleton and Fuzzy Troll easter eggs along my journey.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You know what I find hilarious about these people... (And I am a Christian) is that none of these people realize the bible says that no one aside from God, literally no one, not even Christ, will know when the end will come until the second it happens. And when the first of it all fires off, I am pretty sure it is going to be bigger than a Sandstorm. (Which isn't even one of the signs anyway)

Sorry. Nothing to see here. Keep playing video games!

How is Brad these days?
Isn't god also christ? Brad is also a rock? I don't even...

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Brad will be back one day to do his victory laps.
I hope so i need something to play some good group based stuff... ON that note, has anyone checked out Sword Coast Legends ?https://swordcoast.com/

There is a thread on it in the Other games section, if you have a desire to play some good group based content, I played some this weekend ( coop ) and it was good fun.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested in playing at release together.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
rrr_img_110209.jpg

From Brad Twitter:

New company logo... could there be something in the works, to be revealed very soon?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Omg Convo, you are a freakin eagles fan.. sigh, Giants fan here. Don't worry though, you won't have any trouble from the Giants this year, they are a MESS.
Yea, as much as I can't stand chip, I still blindly follow.. Hope he can turn it around, if not, he needs to be shit canned this year. He might even pull a Saban on us. That would be LOLZ

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Yea, as much as I can't stand chip, I still blindly follow.. Hope he can turn it around, if not, he needs to be shit canned this year. He might even pull a Saban on us. That would be LOLZ
Steelers fan here, but I live in West Chester, PA. Sports talk radio is just awesome to listen to right now. All those delusional Eagles fans who were talking about going to the Super Bowl because they went undefeated in the preseason. Priceless. It's like no Eagles fan ever has watched any other football team play. Sam Bradford as a franchise quarterback? Really? Chip is going to leave that team in shambles and run back to college football.

Theodlard

Golden Knight of the Realm
We just giving them a 2 game head start!
I had zero expectations for my Redskins entering the season, but after two weeks our ongoing dumpster fire looks almost under control compared to the rest of the East. Still, zero expectations, just glad to have company.