Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Screen-Shot-2013-03-30-at-9.17.12-PM-525x275.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah and SOE is down in San Diego also. Carlsbad is a good place to live no matter where you want to work in San Diego.

Highmoon Studios is also there. Those are the game companies off the top of my head.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
OMG Guys! A game master is moving from blizzard to carlsbad! A game master!!!!!

Did nobody else read the entirety of that screenshot?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like Salim Grant is making his way back into the limelight:
https://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/commen...y_2pm_pacific/
Is it pure industry nepotism that allows that guy to keep popping up? I'm not trying to be a dick, but he didn't have a great rep at Sigil and my limited experience with him was not fantastic. And then there is quite a bit of angst towards him from his SOE transition. I'd like to think the guy has some merit to him- why else would he keep getting put in prominent positions if he wasn't producing? Maybe he's great at interviews...

Zarlore_sl

shitlord
Is H1Z1 any good?
It's Ok for an early-release alpha.

They haven't implemented any anti-cheat mechanisms so hackers/cheaters are rampant
They've also been changing the direction of the design specs... moving away from the original concept they pitched. Maybe this is where Silius has stuck his foot in it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wait, the game is still early alpha? I thought it was been "released" for like over a year?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Not to derail the thread but I think it's a fun game if you that's the style you're looking for in a game. I love BR's!!

Bruman

Golden Squire
Is he working for Daybreak again? I thought he was let go when they did their layoffs, hence being part of Pantheon round 1.