Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
Can't tell if trolling or sincere, but Brad had a massive budget with Vanguard and released it as a giant turd; I have zero expectations for this project. I truly do hope he can pull off an old-school EQ-vibe MMO, but at this point there's no way I can put trust in him or his rag-tag team.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not trolling. I've said it a million times. These guys are a small, dedicated team. They will pull it off.

My dad is filming a documentary if you guys want to check it out?

Magickal - YouTube

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL For beating Crowfall. The other epic disaster about to his the MMORPG space.
So Crowfall isn't panning out, huh? Stopped following that thread but it looked like they had some good ideas. Anyone want to give me a brief summary on what happened? (Or what didn't happen)

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am almost scared to admit that this really sounds awesome. Hopium is a hell of a drug, but I really want to drink from the McQuaid koolaid.
They're just pretty words man, don't fall in love with pretty words. Wait until you can put your hands on a game that actually does 20% of what that doc says.

P.S. You'll be waiting a while

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wow four more pages to this thread since I last checked! You guys are getting me hyped, by being hyped about other people being hyped about this game!

Ps. Non-instanced housing and shit in that long novel post. Can you just get us a game where we actually kill shit before starting those wack dreams?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of that sounds awesome. Makes me wish a company with a ton of money was making this game.
instead you have a company with highly passionate and dedicated folks.. It's just a massive undertaking and more money really will help speed things up.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Well your hype or antihype entertainment coefficient is going to be very small since almost everyone on the internet doesn't give a shit about this game except for a few small neckbeard communities. So is the entertainment still just as good if the antihype hits far less people than a normal failed MMO?
This is the only online community I participate in anyways. So yes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Jugs are dealing their opiate Kool Aid to the masses via their mouthpiece McQuaid

I got 10 cents of Soy's dollar.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'll be in neckbeard heaven soon enough and youll be there too.

Catch up on the Pantheon difference

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Game - The Pantheon Difference
I love it.

"Hey guys, weather and atmosphere will play an effect on spells cast, their power, and their ability to even be cast at all. Some spells won't be able to be cast in certain areas of weather/atmosphere conditions. We will also have a dynamic event system along with child hierarchy, retiring players, situation gear, a perception system, unique NPC behavioral system, and more!

Now excuse us, we are going to go work on animations so we can show a prototype combat video and launch this sucker next year!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love it.

"Hey guys, weather and atmosphere will play an effect on spells cast, their power, and their ability to even be cast at all. Some spells won't be able to be cast in certain areas of weather/atmosphere conditions. We will also have a dynamic event system along with child hierarchy, retiring players, situation gear, a perception system, unique NPC behavioral system, and more!

Now excuse us, we are going to go work on animations so we can show a prototype combat video and launch this sucker next year!
which is basically 2 years.. But they have said in the past those dates could be moved. My guess is if they don't get full funding soon, they will prob be forced to.