Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Raign

Golden Squire
Glad to see they did not make keeping agro trivial. Wow and clones have all been so tank and spank that there was no punishment at all for poor coordination or dps fuckery. I am loving this so far.

Fubarbox_sl

shitlord
I am happy there is a real Enchanter in this game (or will be). My wife played an Enchanter for years and although she was willing to play a healer in Eq2, it did not last and I have yet to get her to play an mmo since. She loves the idea of them, but can't get back into Eq1 and she really loves the job Enchanters do. So it was great when I told her and she told me if the game actually comes out, its time to get her computer upgraded heh.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
I would say most feel this way. Brad, and several others, needs to realize this community really supported him in the beginning. People changed their avatars, talked him up, and really gave him a chance when other didn't. When the Kickstarter began going off the tracks, it really felt like the same old, same old so I will say i'm happy for him and this team. As I've said before, I want him or any game for that matter to succeed, if one would it would benefit the playerbase but it seems it is the customer that has been dragged through the mud way too many times. I'm hoping they get it right and don't start coming off the rails.

Hope they understand the joking and trolling is still fair game.
Well, this entire thread only exists because we were all interested and supportive at first. The attitude only went to shit when the project turned to shit. If it's good, and actually exists, then yeah, that's all anyone ever wanted. No one wants shitty games, or worse to be ripped off by the promises of vaporware.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I thought this stream was a bad idea but I was way off. The positive is far outweighing the negative. I think crowdfunding is going to be tough to ever do thanks to the last Kickstarter but who knows, they've clearly put in a lot of work and actually have a product to show.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've gotta say, I'm really surprised. Even Convo would have a hard time finding something to complain about this. He's going to have to check his negative attitude for now.

Edit: never mind, he's at it again, the hater

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am happy there is a real Enchanter in this game (or will be). My wife played an Enchanter for years and although she was willing to play a healer in Eq2, it did not last and I have yet to get her to play an mmo since. She loves the idea of them, but can't get back into Eq1 and she really loves the job Enchanters do. So it was great when I told her and she told me if the game actually comes out, its time to get her computer upgraded heh.
But no bard.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm enjoying what i'm seeing but can they flesh out the rest of the game? I'm sure they developed all of this in the direction of being able demonstrate what they're showing. Curious if they can pull it all together to make something worth releasing. I'm not saying they won't or can't but while this is a great step for them, it's not over yet. We really need to see some more frequent updates and a specific roadmap.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Much better than I expected. That's what I get for listening to Convo. The game needs a lot more work but this should be able to get them more funding. As long as he stays on the development side and away from the money, this game has a real chance. I don't think the base will ever get very large but this is definitely his niche. Really good job Brad and Co. Keep it up and maybe even Convo might buy in.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks pretty good. Guess all the naysayers were wrong. Eat that crow boys.
There is a long way to go here guy. We saw a controlled demo in a single area. Animations were still horrible as the first time we saw them. I'll give them props for being honest during the stream and just playing. But there is a fucking LONG way to go. For this type of game it's promising. More than I thought we would have.

I wonder if daybreak is the angel investor with the EQ next cancellation.

And honestly. If this comes out, I still think all the nostalgia freaks will play it for an hour, die, and say fuck this. And go back to more mainstream games.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
You motherfuckers must be high tonight if watching that excited you at all.
image.php