Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just me or does the video look better now? Just watched part of it and the video seems better quality??

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
H7sTIUY.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Have any of you pledged?

These guys have worked hard, I don't know where they are with money but I hope they get what they need to fill out their team and put that part of the process behind them.
Fuck them. Make a fun game then get money from people.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Fuck them. Make a fun game then get money from people.
But, but after a first aborted attempt at getting people's money with name recognition and ideas alone and then stealing money they've now worked enough to replicate EQ mechanics with the Unity engine. They are making a game, and it's obviously going to be fun, just look at it. Now is when they deserve our praise and money more than ever!

Pledge away, boys, this is your future, and the future is now, recapturing the magic of the past! Who is with me? Do I hear 50 dollars? 100?!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I noticed in the video while quickly jumping around that they have a Manifistation skill.Manfistingseems like quite an interesting new concept to explore in a mmo.
So you're saying you have to get a new peripheral to play this?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
haha fuck off. I've stood in the fire for a good year here. If I want to post something. I will.

I've said that in prior post about this team and I'll continue to say it. If you like this type of game, support them. It doesn't even need to be with your wallet.
Sure, you can post whatever you want to post. But if you use that little demo as a platform to keep asking people for money, you're going to kill whatever positive feelings it's generated. Let that shit stand on its own merit (assuming you think it has any).

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, you can post whatever you want to post. But if you use that little demo as a platform to keep asking people for money, you're going to kill whatever positive feelings it's generated. Let that shit stand on its own merit (assuming you think it has any).
I've always said their work will do the talking.. I'm not on a platform, I get what you're saying tho but what happen last night was no surprise to me, as I've always said these guys are going to impress and keep impressing.. I know Brad gets a lot of the credit but those guys in the group with him last night are young, talented and passionate new bloods that this industry has been lacking. If Brad has done anything, it's embrace the right role for him and help create conditions within the core of that team that will lead to a successful MMO. Pantheon on!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seriously though, video looked alright. Considering they went through the God bless period with the fuzzy trolls and shit, it seems almost a miracle they have something that works and that can be shown.

Should be interesting to see how it turns out, in a year or two.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
GOD.

MOZZ.

EVERYTHING.
Just went out and got mozzarella sticks. This is like the third time this thread has done that to me since the whole mozzarella sticks incident. I don't know if this thread will help Brad sell any copies of his game, but it sure as hell has helped the mozzarella stick industry in my town.