Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
looks like it

confused.png

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So one guy by himself in his spare time is making a better version of what Brad and his entire team have been working on for over a year?
That "one guy" has been working on that for at least 5 years now so Salty's little project there should release right around the same time as Brad's, i.e. the wrong side of never.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Som Pourfarzaneh joins the team as our Social Media Manager to work alongside Ben Walters our Community Manager to even further strengthen our CM team! Som brings many years of Social Media and Community Management experience to the team and has worked for some well know companies such as EA, Som is also an avid gamer and has even published his own novel.

Lynn Ashworth joins the team as a Producer to help facilitate and manage project planning. Lynn has worked in Canada, Asia, and Europe, mostly in the field of technology as a data analyst or as a project manager, and she fell into project management/producing through her love of data until she realized that leading project teams was much more rewarding.

Brendan Rogers joins the team as a Senior Level Designer, Brendan has worked in the games industry for over 10 years working on titles such as the Totalwar Series - Totalwar Medieval 2 - Totalwar Kingdoms among many others and Brendan is also an avid gamer and is excited to use his skills and experience to help further enhance Pantheon.

Sean Smith joins the team as a Senior Technical/Systems Programmer. Sean is highly experienced tech programmer and has worked on multiple AAA titles for EA, Activision, Sega and many others over the last 18 years. Sean is fluent in C / C++, C#, and almost every assembler known to man and has coded technical systems for almost every modern platform (PC, mobile, handheld, console).

Jordan Leithart joins the team as a Gameplay/Systems Programmer. Jordan is a passionate MMO player. He worked for two years on WildStar on tools, AI, and the combat system, and now it?s time to bring that passion to Visionary Realms working on Pantheon! Jordan brings years of experience analyzing MMOs as a player. He believes that games shouldn?t just be distractions from real life, but also vibrant worlds that we can experience.

Looks like they are getting some experienced Devs

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tigole and another dude designed the quest system. Source: Overwatch Fall of Titan 3 part series from Gamespot
He made the quests that doesn't mean he designed the system. Thats like me writing a paper in MSWord and saying I invented the word processor.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
He made the quests that doesn't mean he designed the system. Thats like me writing a paper in MSWord and saying I invented the word processor.
you seem to miss the part where he said "i created the quest system with another guy."

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wait, so they actually have someone, who actually has money, giving them money for this?