Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
New Pantheon Twitch stream next week confirmed.

See More Pantheon on Twitch
Thursday June 23rd at 6pm PDT Visionary Realms teams up with the Who's Gaming Now network to bring you another stream of the game. This time we'll get to see Black Dagger Keep and maybe even a little bit of a dungeon crawl. This is one you won't want to miss. You can view the stream onVisionary Realms' Twitchor check out Who's Gaming Now'sschedule.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No fucking way this see 10k subs total ever. Concurrent subs would be lucky to be above 1000

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
No fucking way this see 10k subs total ever. Concurrent subs would be lucky to be above 1000
After release, if it releases, maybe. But we probably shouldn't frame any numbers around the launch date because that shit will likely skyrocket then nosedive. Now 6mo or a year after release might be a better time period to talk about, once the vaguely curious try it out then quit.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
after watching that, i am willing to give tyen $1 of my money.

better fucking be worth it tho.

DarkMatter

Trakanon Raider
Was in the Mariott yesterday at e3 for some meetings and happened to end up next to Mcquaid. He had Pantheon up and running on his laptop and was doing meetings etc. I'd never imagine giving him a thin dime, but to his credit there was a game up and running the whole time.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
How many zones were there in vanilla EQ? He's shown us EC and Qeynos in EQBrowser now so at this rate of development it should be fully converted to Unity by December 2047.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Tyen asked me to post this on his behalf.
So this is what 5+ years of Tyen development looks like. You can finally spar with a target dummy gnoll in front of Qeynos.

As much as I like to shit on Pantheon, Tyen is making them look like rock star devs.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
on facebook:

VISIONARY REALMS TO STREAM NEW GAMEPLAY OF MMORPG PANTHEON: RISE OF THE FALLEN THURSDAY JUNE 23RD
It's heeeere! After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Thursday, June 23rd at 6pm PDT Brad McQuaid, Chris Perkins and John Diasparra will take three guests from the Who's Gaming Now network for up to two hours of gameplay through Black Dagger Keep and into a surprise dungeon. Viewers will get a first on-screen glimpse of the perception system some of you may remember from GDC earlier this year. Find out for yourself why MMO gamers are salivating at the promise of a new MMO that remembers the tenets of community, reputation, and cooperation. Join the MMO Renaissance.
The Twitch stream will commence at 6pm PDT Thursday June 23rd atTwitch. See you there!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
THIS
Moving-picture-wobbling-dollar-bill-animated-gif.gif
IS
GONNA
ROCK!