Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So what sites should be hope will return to their former glory?

Allakhazam's Pantheon Realm
PantheonLore
PantheonLizer
PantheonMaps
Pantheon Casters Realm
Pantheon Vault

....thinking of this though makes me very upset they named this game something that can't be cleverly abbreviated for the sake of marketing and such.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't wait for Pantheon to force me to search the web for NPC's again! Best-game-design-practices at work here fellas.

fwiw, this did kind of add some charm to vanguard. the game was new enough and obscure enough (and pre wiki everything) that the resources really weren't there to look up absolutely everything. It was sorta nice until you found out what you were trying to do was bugged anyway.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Ya, games who give their data away via an API only helps the big gaming networks.

More communities pop up when a game's content doesn't give the users all the info beforehand.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya, games who give their data away via an API only helps the big gaming networks.

More communities pop up when a game's content doesn't give the users all the info beforehand.

Is that what Wowhead used? Shit was by far the best site for that kind of thing until the immense malware started taking over on it.

Boobietastle

Molten Core Raider
Pantheonlizer..that was my fav site...

I hope a wiki gets started like on p99. That shit is so easy to use and not bloated like those other sites were.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

PantheonLore
PantheonLizer
PantheonMaps
Pantheon Casters Realm
Pantheon Vault

....thinking of this though makes me very upset they named this game something that can't be cleverly abbreviated for the sake of marketing and such.

Everlore and Graffe's

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Pantheon Forums - We welcome a new team member!

They just hired the daughter of Christopher Rush (famous MTG artist, did Black Lotus among other iconic MTG cards).

Also, they do have a Wiki already, check it out.

Official Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Wiki

I remember that guy being really pissed off for a long time. Apparently the black lotus was just a tiny piece of a giant portrait that he made, and they just ignored the rest of it. lol

I wonder if his daughter is any good?

Noahx

N00b

PantheonLore
PantheonLizer
PantheonMaps
Pantheon Casters Realm
Pantheon Vault

Maybe we can revitalize guild sites as being central sources of "leet infoz" and entertaining front page updates with phat lewt pixxors. (also the resurrection of leet speak)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, Draegan had that dream but he was trying to cover too much shit and then.. I would assume he just burnt himself out trying to cover all of it. But I dont personally recall any of his websites getting really popular, though I could be wrong?
Setting aside the fact that the game would have to be good in the first place... A renewed relationship with Brad and the other devs would have to take place and I just dont see that happening. Not to mention, a website that can host the data output. Though, Im sure money talks and bullshit walks. If a deal could be set up with people on the dev team that host a video that would allow advertisements and the devs get a majority portion of that for their time?.. then maybe? But thats a whole 'nother circle jerk.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Well, Draegan had that dream but he was trying to cover too much shit and then.. I would assume he just burnt himself out trying to cover all of it. But I dont personally recall any of his websites getting really popular, though I could be wrong?
Setting aside the fact that the game would have to be good in the first place... A renewed relationship with Brad and the other devs would have to take place and I just dont see that happening. Not to mention, a website that can host the data output. Though, Im sure money talks and bullshit walks. If a deal could be set up with people on the dev team that host a video that would allow advertisements and the devs get a majority portion of that for their time?.. then maybe? But thats a whole 'nother circle jerk.
We could easily handle the traffic for a game like Pantheon but I doubt that they will want to work with people, they seem fairly insular right now.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Maybe we can revitalize guild sites as being central sources of "leet infoz" and entertaining front page updates with phat lewt pixxors. (also the resurrection of leet speak)

I miss bouncing around guild sites and checking out what everyone was doing. I still have a Bookmark folder of sites and I bet none of them work today. Have a lot of ezboard bookmarks too lol.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Can we rename this thread, "Rose Colored Glasses-theon"?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users