Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Need to move this shit to Vegas. Hookers and Blow for everyone, and lots of desert for Brad to get Gnarley on the CR.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
North County San Diego is a very silly place to have a game company, financially speaking. It was also the best place I've ever lived, so... I guess it depends on your priorities.
Yeah not sure where they are. Maybe San Marcos? Would be hilarious that I moved from there only for them to move to there!!

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm a Canuck so forgive me if I am totally off base here, but isn't that where their current office is? Honestly, I am not sure why any dev. company that has to dig and scratch to make rent would pick the California coast to set up shop -- sure the talent is there, but there are lots of more reasonable (cost wise) locations with an excellent talent pool.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to live there myself, just seems like a financially unwise location unless you have a very solid cash flow.

Pantheon is Brad's baby and he isn't going to move from the area so it's there or nowhere.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
There are quite a few development studios in the San Diego/LA area which means he would have an easier time finding the out of work ones who want to work for peanuts. It would not be easy to lure experienced Programmers/Developers to some podunk town for the kind of salaries I imagine Brad can afford.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
addtext_com_MTQ0NzAwMzMxMTg.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
What do they have wrong exactly, other than Closing being more of a done deal than Securing, perhaps?
That headline makes it seem that they have secured funding...they have not, it is just an internal milestone (going from A to B funding) where they will now start focusing on other areas besides team building. Everyone seems to be thinking this is news that they have gotten more money from an investor and that is not the case

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I have gotten from this so far is that Cohh is the worst split puller in the history of Monks.

Game still looks like a decent reskin of EQ *shrug*

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raign

Golden Squire
It is always hard to tell with Brad, he is such a shitty speaker, he should just let Joopa do all the talking because every time he opens his mouth he must lose a half dozen potential backers.