Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
If they host it with AWS they should also do a NVidia go type thing, pay sub+5$ and you get the game ran and streamed from the servers- any device can play it.

My #sauces are not saying if, with regards to aws, it appears factual to me. As for the rest, behavior, impact financially, etc. That is all speculation on my part. Running it only for limited periods of time definitely makes sense.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
LOL @ people talking about when this will be 'finished'. It will never be 'finished', unless you count pushing it out partially done as finished.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL @ people talking about when this will be 'finished'. It will never be 'finished', unless you count pushing it out partially done as finished.

To be fair you could apply that definition of 'finished' to most PC games these days. I stopped buying most PC games until after the first big 'fix most of the broken shit' patch.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be fair you could apply that definition of 'finished' to most PC games these days. I stopped buying most PC games until after the first big 'fix most of the broken shit' patch.

Fair? In this place?

In this thread???

LOL

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Difference being, I doubt there will even be a big 'fix most of the broken shit' patch with Pantheon.

Anyone who thinks that they'll just get 'close', push to release, then patch the issues, is seriously kidding themselves.

Someone said earlier that they were going to 'finish' a continent before releasing. I bet it will be about as finished as a raw pizza that doesn't even have any toppings on it yet.

Anyone remember Vanguard? Weren't people irked on release when they traveled a bit and found unfinished content? And they actually had money and resources for that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
U80G.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Difference being, I doubt there will even be a big 'fix most of the broken shit' patch with Pantheon.

Anyone who thinks that they'll just get 'close', push to release, then patch the issues, is seriously kidding themselves.

Someone said earlier that they were going to 'finish' a continent before releasing. I bet it will be about as finished as a raw pizza that doesn't even have any toppings on it yet.

Anyone remember Vanguard? Weren't people irked on release when they traveled a bit and found unfinished content? And they actually had money and resources for that.

Catch-22 If it's successful, then yes, there will be patches to fix most of what's broken. But it won't be successful because of all the broken shit.

1-2-3-FAIL-cat.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I imagine that right now they're trying to get classes/abilities done along with NPC stuff. Once that's out of the way they can really start working on making extra zones and what not.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How much will the collectors edition cost if playing one zone = 1k usd?

Im also predicting this will be the most exploited mmo of all time for all 119 of us that play it.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I'll most likely pick up a collector edition only if this game turns out to be somewhat decent. It would be fun to do some worst 1 race with cool kids.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
How much will the collectors edition cost if playing one zone = 1k usd?

Im also predicting this will be the most exploited mmo of all time for all 119 of us that play it.
No shame.

They have basically crossed over into the tele-evangelist land, asking their mentally feeble and vulnerable supporters to give up their houses and the clothes off their back, after they already milked them for their inheritance and monthly welfare checks.

Can they string this along for another 5 years? Probably...

1mcajj.jpg

"New news" huh?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I really like how the default pledge amount is set to $1,000. No shame at allllll.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pantheon: Flimflam of the Fallen said:
Pre-Alpha 4 is right around the corner!

Are they counting up, or down? Either way it should be at least 20 if they were being honest.

Any pledge of $100, $500 and $1000 or more will also receive increasingly exclusive in-game badges to show your heroic aid, designed by the artists you've helped join us!

Garbage. How much do the forum badges cost though?