Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grundge

Trakanon Raider
For that much money you could get yourself one of those motorized flashlights. Definitely would be more fun I imagine.

Either way I'm holding out for the GOTY edition.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
vfbbs3d9yrjy.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
cool, snapped someone who doesnt contribute to development in anyway.

goog one, def worth an article

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah... she's alright. I was curious when/if she would wind up there. I'll be curious to see what she brings to the table coming from EQ and then being brought into this fold. She'll be paid to be a cheerleader but maybe she'll be give us a little insight to some comparisons and differences between the two.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dang shes from Rift?? Rift was the old spiritual successor to EQ after Vanguard was the spiritual successor to EQ. This might turn it around for Pantheon.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Dang shes from Rift?? Rift was the old spiritual successor to EQ after Vanguard was the spiritual successor to EQ. This might turn it around for Pantheon.
Say what? Rift was from day 1 a WoW wanna be clone, never had any semblance to EQ. I mean it was literally a set path that lead from one quest hub to the next.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, Rift had maybe a few EQ aspects, but it felt like WoW. WoW has a few EQ aspects as well so it was no surprise that Rift had them too.