Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Registered for this site basically to say that I've been following Pantheon for the past 6 years and I've only recently come to the grips with the reality that this game is never coming out.

• 10Solidarity
  • 7Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 17 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Registered for this site basically to say that I've been following Pantheon for the past 6 years and I've only recently come to the grips with the reality that this game is never coming out.
giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's some shitty millennial bike riding, any kid (boy or girl) that grew up in the 70s or 80s would have handled that drop no problem at all.
Yeah fucking millenials inventing falling off bikes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah fucking millenials inventing falling off bikes.

I imagine they are much worse at it. 70s and 80s that was pretty much the only fucking thing we had to do as kids. I remember leaving in the morning, coming home for lunch, leaving again until dinner. Everywhere we went was bikes, parents didn’t give a shit where we were. Boredom led to making ramps, riding around in construction site mounds, etc.

Now bikes are just something kids ride to take a walk around the neighborhood with their parents. Parents drive their kids everywhere, track them with GPS, etc. Kids have unlimited entertainment within the safety of their home with video games, Netflix, tablets, why the hell would they go ride bikes?

In short, we just saw bicycle Darwinism.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everything VR is doing at this point, is the opposite of what they "should" be doing. Unless their goal is to sell their IP.