Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
Nothing they've shown to date hasn't been done already, and better, in many other games.
There's nothing unique, apart from really bad writing.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
pre alpha 1, 2, 3, then alpha 1, 2, 3, then post alpha 1, 2, 3, then maybe pre beta, just maybe

Pre Beta - Beta 1, 2, 3, Release Candidate 1, 2, 3, and then don't forget the demo which will be based off an old build so don't judge it!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
pre alpha 1, 2, 3, then alpha 1, 2, 3, then post alpha 1, 2, 3, then maybe pre beta, just maybe

Well they are in pre alpha 4 right now and they’re hyping everyone up for pre alpha 5 so it may be longer than what you described. I’m not joking.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The June livestream is going to show updates to Blackrose Keep. This is gonna rock but we want more Halnir Pass!

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
Apparently by Sept 21, 2020, Farthall will be done enough to allow less than 1500 players to test it, yes. As of today, it has been over 2 years since work on Farthall started.
Seems totally reasonable for one area or region, right? (The fanbois will be in here in 30 seconds saying, " It's not just one zone!! :mad:" if you claim it's just one zone)
Their incredibly new and innovative approach to game development has burned 2 years to finish one region. Yep. Totally worth doing it that way. Vastly superior.
I'm sure ALL the other cool kids gaming companies will now be following these trailblazing leaders and their astounding new development method.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
WoW only launched with two "regions" completed - Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms - and those weren't even fully done. Surely Farthall is comparable to a full continent.

I'd say Pantheon is half done at this point!

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
WoW only launched with two "regions" completed - Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms - and those weren't even fully done. Surely Farthall is comparable to a full continent.

I'd say Pantheon is half done at this point!

Yep, once they finish Halffart this game is going LIVE. Live BETA 1! Four more years folks, we got this!

An oldie but goodie for this thread of almost 7 years now

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
FartHole is a huge disappointment and they seem to lack focus with all those features that are unnecessary like Climbing, Perception, Affliction System...etc. Two years for one zone is shit and for those asking when beta is going; I heard the VR team say after Pre-Alpha 5 (announced this summer) there will be Pre-Alpha 6 then Alpha 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and we'll finally get post-alpha 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in 2025.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow, you used to be a true believer. Even the die hards are coming to the light.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users