Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I believe once they actually began development and went past a basic proof of concept it was around 3 years of development time. The entire team(devs, writers, animators, etc) was still pretty small but larger than Pantheon's by the end of development, however iirc it started with 4-5 developers total once they partnered with Smed.

So you’re saying Pantheon will be 2-4x better than EQ. Just takes some trust.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I-guess-i-fell-then.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Even if it releases, it's not going to be all that they've promised. Most of us would try it, and then get bored and end up trying to just break the game and ruin everyone else's enjoyment before bailing out.

The real question will be whether or not it can get more pop than current EQ1 or even something like the larger emu/P99 community. Which isn't much of a goal, but I guess you have to aim for something, right?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Anyone in the shakeout have feedback? Not looking for details... just a yep I'm still interested or a nah not for me anymore.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was prealpha market testing for the Pantheon Kickstarter seven years ago.

That little shit deserves to be kicked in the balls by a mule. Destroying other people's property, vandalism, and making them clean up after you isn't a "prank". It is a criminal act.

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, I can make a video and put it on youtube saying that we're all gonna die by the year 2021. It doesn't make it true.