Were...were we ever guilded?

Because that is FRIGHTENINGLY accurate

8f70997fce58f40ece4c0a41b6609f0f.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

HAHA I had something like that happen when I had the great idea as a kid to take a siberian husky when playing hide and go seek. Frosty is very good at finding but kind of abrupt when taking off to chase. When the you have a sled dog that weights as much as you do as a kid if she wants to go somewhere you are going for a ride.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
HAHA I had something like that happen when I had the great idea as a kid to take a siberian husky when playing hide and go seek. Frosty is very good at finding but kind of abrupt when taking off to chase. When the you have a sled dog that weights as much as you do as a kid if she wants to go somewhere you are going for a ride.
Pretty similar story myself. I had a Saint Bernard as a kid (around 6/7) that not only weighed more than me but stood up probably 3 feet taller than me on his back legs. There was no point in putting his ass on a leash, he would jerk my pops around like he was a rag doll. My best memories of him is being at my friends house a mile away and I could hear his barks from there. Big ass "WHOOOof"s!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty similar story myself. I had a Saint Bernard as a kid (around 6/7) that not only weighed more than me but stood up probably 3 feet taller than me on his back legs. There was no point in putting his ass on a leash, he would jerk my pops around like he was a rag doll. My best memories of him is being at my friends house a mile away and I could hear his barks from there. Big ass "WHOOOof"s!

Ah the fun of big dogs. Frosty LOVED sledding but she didn't like sledding with anybody else so her favorite trick was wait for a kid to go start going down the hill then run after body check them and steal the sled she was a sled pirate. She would sit in the sleds with her tongue wagging like it was the best thing ever was hard to get mad at her she would pull us back up the hill.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hell even at my old highschool the rule was if you were on the sidelines during a football game you either had to be fast enough to get out of the way if needed or big enough to take the hit.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hell even at my old highschool the rule was if you were on the sidelines during a football game you either had to be fast enough to get out of the way if needed or big enough to take the hit.
Or not have nerve endings that work

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody who is incapable of quick movement should be on sidelines like that. Its just asking for them to get run over.
As someone who is in a wheelchair, I can't imagine sitting that close to the field on the sideline. Stupid.

Also, this thread is great. I constantly forget about it, and will come across a funny gif or picture somewhere and then am reminded of this thread. Then I get to spend a solid 15 minutes watching pages of funny falling gifs.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
given the way that thing is bent that it was under a lot of tension should have been very obvious.
The fact that your buddy wants to film you cutting a beam should have been the biggest red flag.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users