Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I just realized that wiki isn’t even by the pantheon team, it’s just some fan. That makes me depressed for that guy.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I just realized that wiki isn’t even by the pantheon team, it’s just some fan.
Wait until he starts selling access to the Wiki with a monthly subscription.

The idea is not bad: Milk people that have already been proven to be gullible.

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Wait until he starts selling access to the Wiki with a monthly subscription.

The idea is not bad: Milk people that have already been proven to be gullible.
For most of these guys it is a job interview. For example, there are several UI guys in the community I would hire if I was making a game based on their free work in previous games.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There's a movement that belly aching on an old EQ board can't stop. This wiki fan is clearly not mad cuz Brad.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
This wiki fan is clearly not mad cuz Brad.
Being not mad and making rational, intelligent decisions are two different pairs of shoes.

For most of these guys it is a job interview.
Why would you want to be associated with a project that clearly has no decent project leadership and no project management?

If it's true that they have no dedicated server development and no database backend at this point in time, they are completely fucked. And it's not like there aren't working open source examples on how it's done, either. Look at all those emu servers for EQ, WoW and other games.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
download.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Grimsark

I really wish it weren' t true, but it do...

It's very likely a doomed project now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So it looks like they are starting over something again. This just gets more comedic every time. If you look at the producers letter and scroll down to the roadmap to Alpha there is like nothing done. Project is over 8 years old now...

Meanwhile Riot have released how many projects to worldbuild and create brand awareness for their MMO?

My wife has seen me play Final Fantasy and WoW and knows nothing about them, but she knows a few League of Legends characters and the political situation in fucking Piltover from Legends of Runeterra. What the fuck.