Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That's why they're going to ReReDefine everything

They won't. 70% of the retards developing now do not know anything but "Plant "!" on Map.

It actually takes talent to make a game like Elden Ring. And most of them are in Japan. Because they actually have a work ethic.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Game is never making it to Alpha, let alone beta. I wish it would, but it definitely seems like a scam at this point.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Guess ye better hope it doesn't at this point.

Screenshot_20220325-093835~2.png

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, Duke Nukem Forever took 15 years from start to release so based on the success of that game I'd be willing to give Pantheon the benefit of the doubt.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Okay I'll stop beating the dead horse as there appears to be some budging in the never will launch concessions. Good progress.

Moving on to the fair presumption it launches after I've withered on the throne of Roha.

If you're familiar with the recent EQ2 server debacles, you'll understand the necessity of a pvp server to keep a certain type on its own island. I mean, I expect all of those critters to come over along with the VZTZ community. Oh, don't make a pvp server at all then you might say. Consider that being amongst you instead, finding other ways to get their jollies.

Glad they agreed to one shard but I gotta highly suggest a hands off SZ style approach to all of it. Actually, WoW was pretty good about hands off from pvp and all the corpse camping and crocodile tears that came with it... I think, at least in my experience. I'd make sure there's a nice fat disclaimer when choosing enter world there for the first time too.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well, Duke Nukem Forever took 15 years from start to release so based on the success of that game I'd be willing to give Pantheon the benefit of the doubt.
A sequel stuck in development hell which gamers kept asking for and memeing on, compared to a game from the dead producer of a 20 year old game played by degenerate neets and bored housewives (based on the stories people tell here).

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR corporate filling will be available after March 15, 2022 State of Delaware SOS website. Would it be ok to post it here?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Duke Nukem Zero Hour mighta been my favorite for some reason.

1648408758943.png

My brother got so mad trying to beat me.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Haha hey look they're hiring more people with the money they don't have

Screenshot_20220327-195539~2.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users