Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Enough fluff, if you’re gonna post here atleast include real updates. Here’s the latest they’ve released on mounts in game
1648451037701.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i am wondering if the hiring phase is some type of damage control for their last video. So many things looked out of place in the video. At first, I thought they were going to use the unity assets along with the environmental program to showcase what the vision was going to look like as a precursor. There was a game a few years ago that was made from all unity assets. Everything looked so out of place i believed they did away with this third-party company and decided to do their selves. or maybe the art team quit or got fired. Why are they not hiring some of the old staff they laid off last year? i think most people would freak out if they tried to do that shit. i have a feeling that everything is going to get ugly. Boys, we may have another COE in the process. According to the rumor one of Brad's relatives put up some prime real estate in Southern California as a form of collateral. Personally, I would be mad as fuck. They should have cancelled the game right after Brad and his wife died. It was a noble act trying to get the game to market but no one on the team did not have any experience nor did they have any money to operate from the budget. All of those content creators who threw their name in the ring at the chance of stardom are now left with a black mark on their career. if you want it to look professional you need to hire professionals.

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
They should have cancelled the game right after Brad and his wife died. It was a noble act trying to get the game to market but no one on the team did not have any experience nor did they have any money to operate from the budget. All of those content creators who threw their named in the ring at the chance of stardom are now left with a black mark on their career.

Wait, his wife died too?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah Elidroth confirmed it. His wife had cancer for a long time and died a month after Brad did. That's why he took the money, medical bills had piled up and he thought they had a new investor. He took the money, the investor fell through... then the rest happened. He definitely shouldn't have done that but I think he was very desperate.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So all the money went to medical bills and they can some how hire for all these highly paid positions. Looks like one for the Hardy Boys.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea I'm sure Visionary Realms is an industry leader in worker compensation packages

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah Elidroth confirmed it. His wife had cancer for a long time and died a month after Brad did. That's why he took the money, medical bills had piled up and he thought they had a new investor. He took the money, the investor fell through... then the rest happened. He definitely shouldn't have done that but I think he was very desperate.

Fuck's sake, that's awful. Your country really needs an NHS.

• 1Truth!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The investor that fell thru i heard was Jason Epstein. During the time they were in kick starter mode. Jason was going around buying up video game properties. Someone tipped off Brad about Jason having ties with the Russians. Smed ended up and got busted with the story.

Last edited:

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The investor that fell thru i heard was Jason Epstein. During the time they were in kick starter mode. Jason was going around buying up video game properties. Someone tipped off Brad about Jason having ties with the Russians. Smed ended up and got busted with the story.

Thank you for the info.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In the last stream do you belive that they have more in hiding? or is this it? they have been so secretive for years. A lot of people are taking a beating for this game to look so bad.

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fuck's sake, that's awful. Your country really needs an NHS.

Well I reacted to this post with a Truth, but as I look around at my fellow Americans, roughly 1 in 3 are obese or morbidly obese (Mississippi alone is almost 50% at this point lol), and we would likely bankrupt this system as these fat, chain smoking&drinking fucks would go to the now free doctor's office 4 times a week. Don't see how it would work :p

...anyone here in the beta yet? Is there a year 10 beta yet?