Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where the fuck do we get these people from?
2b2t-popbob.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its really furor. He got bored after blizzard let him go.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You know Elon Musk has Asperger's syndrome too. It has nothing to with intelligence. It is more of a socially awkward disease. And I think he does pretty well for himself compared to you mental giants who make fun of people all day. A lot of gamers have Aspergers and don't even know it.

As far as James is concerned, his voice is so instantly recognizable that everyone knows who is talking. I know for a fact it was him in my guild. James studders, too, when he's upset. People thought he was a mute growing up because he was so shy.

I would be a fool to let any of you on my podcast. If VR groupies don't complain about you or another group will. Unfortunately, we live in a society that is woke or cancel cultured. Good people are afraid to get involved anymore, and well-respected professions in the past are hurting now because the total disrespect of their life's passion is not worth the abuse that they take anymore, Companies hire headhunters to go after people who bring attention to a situation like Liz Woolley and internet gaming addiction. I don't agree with everything she has to say but she brings up some strong points in her arguments. I got labeled a Woolley simp by Brasse in the beginning. Minus was doing what he was told to do if he wanted to work for them. He is such a good rogue.

Today, people don't talk anymore is a significant problem in life.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
You know Elon Musk has Asperger's syndrome too. It has nothing to with intelligence. It is more of a socially awkward disease. And I think he does pretty well for himself compared to you mental giants who make fun of people all day. A lot of gamers have asperbergers and don't even know it.

As far as James is concerned, his voice is so instantly recognizable that everyone knows who is talking. I know for a fact it was him in my guild. James studders, too, when he's upset. People thought he was a mute growing up because he was so shy.

I would be a fool to let any of you on my podcast. If VR groupies don't complain about you or another group will. Unfortunately, we live in a society that is woke or cancel cultured. Good people are afraid to get involved anymore, and well-respected professions in the past are hurting now because the total disrespect of their life's passion is not worth the abuse that they take anymore, Companies hire headhunters to go after people who bring attention to a situation like Liz Woolley and internet gaming addiction. I don't agree with everything she has to say but she brings up some strong points in her arguments. I got labeled a Woolley simp by Brasse in the beginning. Minus was doing what he was told to do if he want ed to work for them.

Today, people don't talk anymore is a significant problem in life.
friends jerks GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Have you guys ever wondered why I have never taken down the Library of Pantheon? You would think I would still be pissed that Bazgrim is getting all the top billing now I am gone; I heard the Federals find that he has organized all the information so easy to follow for investigation purposes. LOL. Everyone acts so toughly until they get all lined up and cuffed. The question is who is going to make the first deal. Btw, it is illegal to take a bribe to get a favorable review of someone's product. Remember Twitch published a list of all streamers and what they recently made from their streams for 2019-20. I hope it's not used for child support purposes either. Minus could not even afford his VIP upgrade. VR gave all the leading content creators except Bazgrim a free upgrade to Pre-alpha so they could stream the footage. The VOT podcast person admitted it on stream, and two weeks he was terminated from the streaming platform. I paid for mine out of my pocket. Kilsin tried to get me to sign an NDA, but I refused. Sorry Charley.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I refused to call for the record, but I may know someone like Liz Woolley or Jack Thompson who would still have an ax to bear against gaming companies.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Who was that poster we had about a year ago that we suspected was an AI? Just posted inane ramblings to himself. This feels the same.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Who was that poster we had about a year ago that we suspected was an AI? Just posted inane ramblings to himself. This feels the same.

Nah he DMed me some stuff too. Seems alright and like he has some people trying to instigate with him, can't be sure what exactly. But he's on to it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sindaael. Sadly that’s a real person, I used to play eq with him on sol ro. Played a necro. I didn’t know him super well but he was normal back then, not sure what happened since then that made him so weird.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
He mentioned his name in his video, but I will try to refrain. In the first post on this thread, someone linked all the dev's Twitter handles and accounts. First and last names. Nothing personal Mcfly. I know who you are and enjoyed your Pantheon lore videos. Why did you do them? Weren't you the first guest on Pantheon Plus's first episode when they attacked Asmon for his bad review on Pantheon?

Last edited: