Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its just amazing that this is still being made, my cousin spent the 300 and still has hope for it. I lost faith a long time ago.... maybe it will come out. But until then I will pile on.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its just amazing that this is still being made, my cousin spent the 300 and still has hope for it. I lost faith a long time ago.... maybe it will come out. But until then I will pile on.

I mean, to be fair, she only really falls down when she's on level ground.

Much more of an accomplishment!

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
What are you idiots arguing about? Why the fuck are you arguing about this stupid ass shit, in this thread/tomb for a game that doesn't and will never exist? YO!! Log off the internet you two dudes arguing. Breathe some air, put this shit away. It's gone too far for you. This is not meant to be disrespectful!! Its cringe as fuck.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you doubt I exist, here's my on Pantheon plus interview
at the 1:14 mark. A week later, minus wrote me an email kicking me out of the community; I didn't have any interaction with him after the show. I had just paid 500 dollars to pledge, actually $600 with fees. Want to see the email log? Minus didn't know I was working on a competing website at the time. If I knew minus already had a website, I would have stopped, but by this time, I was invested. He tried all kinds of bullshit to me. Kilsin was in the Ashes of Creation discord with me and didn't say jack shit to me and tried to hide the fact he was Pantheon's community manager. Minus threaten to DMCA me and all kinds of shit. For someone who preaches community matters, he wasn't very nice to me. I guess I didnt matter. Did I say something wrong? Btw I hope you just noticed Therek promised to give away 50 Pantheon Plus t-shirts. Still waiting for my T-shirt. Two years and counting...and now they are offering pledge packages? if you tune in? one last thing the great vindini (sounds like Ben Deany) with the $50 bribe pledge donation to the stream.

if you are going to come at me have your facts straight next time. Mc Fly, Mc Fly can you hear me?
How do you kick someone out of a community for a non existent MMO?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kilsin got mad because I asked on the forums why their California tax license for FTB was forfeited for over three years and why Brad's name was still on the paperwork as the agent of the process? Maybe it was an oversight and needed to be corrected. It started a frenzy on the forum because of my massive following of friends to react. I don't think to the hour they have ever fixed the oversight. I know why because they are hiding something. Transparency has always been an issue with their company. The thread got 3 k views in a matter of hours. They permanently disabled my account right after the comment. I have something like 800+ followers on the forums. My website was a beast back in the day. Everyone who entered and won my contest got their prizes sent to them. I am a man of my word and very honorable. If you want, Mcfly, I will grant you a one-on-one interview with Captain Bartholomew. A Fires of Heaven special report or interview exclusive. I know you won't do it, McFly, because you are a shill for the pantheon. After all, you were the first guest on Pantheon plus premier episode right Ck?

I never ever received any funding from VR or special favors.

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
So you brought your schizo-posting from their forums over to ours? Wonderful.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
giphy.gif

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

By William Shakespeare

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have the most pantheon followers on the forums. More than Joppa and Kilsin. I don't have to pay to do any content about Pantheon, and if I got big enough like Asmongold, they would come and beat down my doors to be interviewed. I am a straight shooter with people. If you do good, I will let you know; I will chew your ass if you do wrong. Yes, I am upset with what they have shown us every month on stream. There is something not right about everything at Pantheon right now. 9years and not a single zone completed. Everyone sits around twiddling and sucking their thumbs and being quiet like a good church mouse. Sweek. Sweek. I understand not everyone in this forum pledged.

Last edited:

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Speaking of big streamers covering Pantheon. Has Cohh jumped off the train? I don't think he's covered or mentioned anything to do with Pantheon in quite a while now.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of big streamers covering Pantheon. Has Cohh jumped off the train? I don't think he's covered or mentioned anything to do with Pantheon in quite a while now.
No he still streams it. Think he did one a few weeks ago.