YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You've got em on the ropes now

More mod appeals lol

#madcuzbrad #socked

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 12 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Are you really going to complain to the mods about someone shitting up the Pantheon thread (even if I find it amusing and some wisdom nuggets)?

Well, I guess so.

Take it from me? Ride it out. Take what you can, this shit isn't forever.

• 1Pathetic

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Are you really going to complain to the mods about someone shitting up the Pantheon thread (even if I find it amusing and some wisdom nuggets)?

Well, I guess so.

Take it from me? Ride it out. Take what you can, this shit isn't forever.
My work explores the relationship between emerging sexualities and unwanted gifts. With influences as diverse as Nietzsche and John Cage, new tensions are created from both traditional and modern dialogues.

Ever since I was a pre-adolescent I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of the universe. What starts out as contemplation soon becomes corroded into a cacophony of power, leaving only a sense of decadence and the prospect of a new synthesis.

As temporal derivatives become clarified through studious and critical practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the darkness of our culture.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
The concept of The Mandela Effect is simple. Over time, a few minor details surrounding significant events, and therefore our perception of these events, might somehow change and may continue to improve in the years ahead.

In other words, the tried and true spacetime continuum that appears to be the backbone of our collective, three-dimensional, physical reality might have a ripple in it. It also may have produced a sister, parallel universe, which has birthed different scenarios, events, identities, constructs, and relationships.

It might also be true that our tiny, insignificant brains are slowly evaporating and can no longer handle every detail that flashes across our eyes. As we forget events, out of fear, we attempt to reassemble them in our imperfect minds.

Given that we’re all probably of the same species, each of our brains might make mistakes that are akin to the next, especially when it comes to certain types of events and sets of details.

It’s important to consider that our brains are continually comparing, analyzing and constructing ideas and memories to justify their notions of reality, often from poorly assembled concepts and thin air. Given that, it might be fair to say that all brains build memories and memory-bridges with similar strategies and outcomes.

All this to say that because of our shared DNA, our brains will construct similar data sets and similar conclusions.

Maybe this is the question we’ve yet to ask: Have large groups of people moved backward or forwards in time, witnessed potential trajectories, returned to their primary spacetime paths, and then somehow integrated all collected information into new perspectives, refreshed with new sets of details?

Cat Falling GIF

The falling and long winded inane posts thread now. I approve, completely in theme with this "game"

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shawn wooley was a weak little pussy bitch. If he had been born 10 years later he would have probably cut off his junk and liz wooley would be one of the champions of gamergate. Gaming addiction isn't the problem; being both a beta wimp and an autist is the problem. Every time I come here and catch up I see a reference to that failed pathetic cuck and his oxygen thief mother. Fuck em. Gaming addiction is a bullshit cop out and any real addict would laugh at it.

200 (40).gif

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Genesis was a better band when Phil was playing drums with Pete and Mike. Classic Genesis

The band sold out and went commercial, especially Phil. Remember you are talking with a real-life bard. I get pussy all the time.

People with true class for music listen to the Disco Biscuits.

They came up during the time of REM and never made it to the big time. I was in school when Darius and REM were playing the frat parties in South Carolina and Athens. A friend from my High School went on tour with Hootie during their first tour for two dates with their band. Hooties drummer quit the band to join my friends band right before Hootie released his first album. Doh.

This was their big single at the time.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Mr. Sox has completely broken them
You think someone that posts "I get pussy all the time"--ironically or not--is capable of "breaking someone?"

Say, have you ever had a mental health check done? Has anyone in your family ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Some assholes commented that I was following people too much. The industry has changed more gaming are putting their image and people out in public to get more funding.

They want people to think they are human like us. Think about it Podcasts have expanded in the last 10 years. Why? It is an image they portray on Twitch, and I know I will never date ASMR. She might date my money for a little while. They are the strippers of the Internet, whores that want your money.

We are all whores it is just some have a higher price than others.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
After watching Shawn and his team streaming the development of Monsters & Memories, I've realized how incompetent VR really is.

• 1Like