Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't go crying like a little bitch ass to the mods. I am going to let the AG office handle my refund pledge. Here you go Bart, make fun of my chat logs. Are fucking serious? Who in their right mind would let someone do it? I never one time did that shit on my websites about Pantheon, which was really popular at the time, why the fuck would I do it here?

Keep reaching.
Take the whole system down, buddy. Burn it all! If the AG doesn't immediately take your case and make it their number one priority, I'll stand with you in the streets, brother. This evil aggression will not go unchecked on my watch!

• 3Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's an MMO with a small team going slow and steady. You have to want to support it to get in earlier.

DickTrickle

Yeah, if you're not willing to wait at least 10+ years you didn't deserve to give them your money in the first place. Them keeping it is a small punishment far less than you truly deserve, Sox.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What about When Utard found one of my posts from the EQ forums and posted it here. Did he ask for my permission before he did it? It's public information.

I banned you from the site punch baby. My site was developed by three discord developers for free. State of the Art. I know everything that goes on my site with 15 bots. I still need to add the banners for each section.

Punch I am asking you nicely stay off my site or I will get discord to look into the situation. You don't want that all. I don't like you because you punch baby strollers.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Kid learn some chill.

Chilling Chill Out GIF by Food52

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah, if you're not willing to wait at least 10+ years you didn't deserve to give them your money in the first place. Them keeping it is a small punishment far less than you truly deserve, Sox.

I'd have to check when I made the donation. I definitely didn't dump it into Diablow Immortal at least. Which I see as a way to push killing gaming forward.

Sox got y'all in a choke hold, ring the bell.

• 1Pathetic

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Utard, I want to publicly state for the record, you don't have my permission anymore to post or upload any electronic media to this website about me or my intellectual property.

Diablo Immortal looks badass, that is why I am staying away from it. Pay-to-win model. i would get hooked. Everything that Pantheon offers with their VIPs can be found a month on the YT channel for free. I would have come out cheaper by paying the $5 fee to post on their webpage than to pledge to pantheon with prize packages. They don't guarantee the rewards what a bullshit cop-out.

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

I'd have to check when I made the donation. I definitely didn't dump it into Diablow Immortal at least. Which I see as a way to push killing gaming forward.

Sox got y'all in a choke hold, ring the bell.
Is this your new thing where you assume everybody plays that shitty game? I wouldn't spend sox's money on Diablo immortal.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's hard to cheerlead for the mentally deranged without some misdirection and strawmanning.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this your new thing where you assume everybody plays that shitty game? I wouldn't spend sox's money on Diablo immortal.
I feel like he thinks the vast majority of the forum are folks like Chris and Aladain.
Utard, I want to publicly state for the record, you don't have my permission anymore to post or upload any electronic media to this website about me or my intellectual property.

Diablo Immortal looks badass, that is why I am staying away from it. Pay-to-win model. i would get hooked. Everything that Pantheon offers with their VIPs can be found a month on the YT channel for free. I would have come out cheaper by paying the $5 fee to post on their webpage than to pledge to pantheon with prize packages. They don't guarantee the rewards what a bullshit cop-out.
No one gives a shit about your personal life. Also, no one is even remotely surprised that you would have an addictive personality to a shitty mobile game. That was a warning to you so you dont post the Pantheon devs personal info on here and get the forum into some cease and desist bullshit.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like he thinks the vast majority of the forum are folks like Chris and Aladain.

No one gives a shit about your personal life. Also, no one is even remotely surprised that you would have an addictive personality to a shitty mobile game.
He thinks we're all British Furries? Damn, that's low.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think more of you are "folx" than you let on.

I will not comply, even if the rest of you spaghetti spines do.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who do you blame if you are too stupid enough to make a dumbass comment about your personal life to the YT community multiple times and then want to cry to mod when someone talks about it in an open chat channel?

This is why I don't want to do a podcast.

It becomes fair use when you post it to sites like Twitch and YT.