Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Why does someone leave everything behind in Fla to travel up to PA. How would he have known who liz was.

I am not Dannicus but I was talking with Liz during this time when I was out in California.

Mistaken identity? Maybe it got back to SOE. Maybe that's why they want to know certain information about me from the mods. Maybe Liz biatch SOE out. There was talk at one time about an NDA. All I know is it ended up from a phone call from Nicole Seligman, cousel of the Sony corporation, and a crazy lady on the phone cussing me out.

We need PI snoop, Unitard, on the case. If you read the rest of the post, it answers some questions. I heard he was in FOH from Liz. I was talking to Liz about this guy moving in. He tried to trash her OLGA site.

Someone about having a warrior.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why does someone leave everything behind in Fla to travel up to PA. How would he have known who liz was.

I am not Dannicus but I was talking with Liz during this time when I was out in California.

Mistaken identity? Maybe it got back to SOE. Maybe that's why they want to know certain information about me from the mods. Maybe Liz biatch SOE out. There was talk at one time about an NDA. All I know is it ended up from a phone call from Nicole Seligman, cousel of the Sony corporation, and a crazy lady on the phone cussing me out.

We need PI snoop, Unitard, on the case. If you read the rest of the post, it answers some questions. I heard he was in FOH from Liz. I was talking to Liz about this guy moving in. He tried to trash her OLGA site.

Someone about having a warrior.

I know, right?

It's unbelievable to the point of having to have a severe mental disability to actually believe it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol so here is what I just did. Skipped the the end of the last 4 pages because this Sox guy is a fucking moron. Drunk gaming weekend. Just stopping by. Playing coop meh of Medan. 👍👍👍👍

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol so here is what I just did. Skipped the the end of the last 4 pages because this Sox guy is a fucking moron. Drunk gaming weekend. Just stopping by. Playing coop meh of Medan. 👍👍👍👍

You didn't miss much.

Just that Mr. Sox Mr. Sox lived in a hole behind Elizabeth Woolley's house for a few months and may or may not eat people (definitely does)

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I do have one question. In the video, the zone seems to be big. You are expecting players to not get mad when they can't access certain areas with movement spells like COTH or teleports to bind for the group. they already have boats and bridges spells

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I do have one question. In the video, the zone seems to be big. You are expecting players to not get mad when they can't access certain areas with movement spells like COTH or teleports to bind for the group. they already have boats and bridges spells
Bro, do you even climb?

• 2Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will agree. They need to bring the graphics of EQ into the modern day. It's not worth canabaling your money maker in the process. So, what do you do? I am starting to see that Pantheon might be the spiritual successor to both EQ and Bradguard. Pantheon is going to be a huge project like Bradguard. Will the people wait for it or will the other games steal all of their thunder?

I find it hard to believe the work-for-hire people won't get mad that new team members are taking their workload and making all the money now. Salary is cheaper than piecework.

EQ2 got killed by WoW from release. EQ2 was totally different from the original. it was weird looking even for me, a fan of the franchise.

Liz Woolley and Jack Thompson are people who hate the industry for various reasons. If you oppose them, they will make it hard for you, especially Jack but he is disbarred now. Liz used him to get to SOE. When Smedley called to offer his condolences for Shawn, he already knew about Liz hiring Jack. Liz settled with John for 2 days of chat logs before he died. Liz went on to sue Social Services which was over Shawn's case. As a gamer, I see what she was saying to a degree and somewhat agree with it. On the other hand, Video Game Companies cater to thuggery from a large group of players. Single players have no chance. All I ever want to do is to play my games in peace. I know it not going to be possible anymore with the current player base.

Last edited:

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The things that matter more than anything is being as bug free as possible and the quality of the gameplay. We can debate what gameplay elements make a good game but arguing that graphics matter is just nonsense as long as they are about as good as original EQ and I'm not even sure they have to be that good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user