Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

i love this movie.

One more thing I missed in the stream was they show the guild hall for the rogue, cleric, caster, paladin, and warrior. There are three continents with 3 races on them according to the lore initially then they are going to introduce 3 more races-bird, minotaur, and rat. Wouldn't the guild hall be different for each town where they train? Is faction going to be a thing in Pantheon?

To the ashes brainwash poster, prove me wrong. Biatch.

Vromrig, was the guy who inform me about the situation with Jason and his ties with VR. James Earl was there. No one knew Jason purchased AD&D and Lord of the Rings MMO for his portfolio. Someone tipped Brad off about Jason Epstein previous dealing with CN. I know who Jason was because I directed someone who had a problem with someone deleting his toon on Tunare. Mutato hooked the guy up with some cool stuff for his trouble. The guy recognizes my name for some reason and talked to me that night.

What made you decide to show up here one day and bless us with your incoherent ramblings?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
incident with the guy from Tunare that I helped, and James Earl knew the guy. He said his name was Jason or he knew a guy named Jason. I am a naturally curious kind of guy. One of the people sounded like GM Brenn. People don't believe that James played EQ being as old as fuck.

All the Pantheon discords are full Pantheon fan-bois.

Someone asked me if I would change if pantheon asked me to come back. Nope. They are a long way away and I probably would get mad again. Since Joppa stepped up things have gotten a lot better, but they aren't there yet. I know the deal with FTB and it has been resolved with me now.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I could understand if I did something uncool that was really bad. I was critical because I cared for the project after being so positive for a while. Doing a stream with your hair all fucked up doesn't paint a good picture for your brand.

You have to pay money in order to post on their forums. But you can't ask a question without them getting mad is fucked up. Joppa welcomed criticism then he places you on ignore, taking your pledge money in the process is really fucked up.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zero chance this guy is actual fresh blood and not a long-time forum troll on their 15th account.

His work isn't even fun though. The musings are just dull and delusional.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Zero chance this guy is actual fresh blood and not a long-time forum troll on their 15th account.

Pretty much, I would take 15x Folders over this guy any day.

• 1Edgelord

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I Thought so too, but Utnayan Utnayan dug up posts from him on another board from back in 2011 where he's rambling about Shawn Woolley and other similar shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, guy does this schtick everywhere he goes, apparently. And he continues to be mystified as to why multiple entire communities think he's nutjob.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I could understand if I did something uncool that was really bad. I was critical because I cared for the project after being so positive for a while. Doing a stream with your hair all fucked up doesn't paint a good picture for your brand.

You have to pay money in order to post on their forums. But you can't ask a question without them getting mad is fucked up. Joppa welcomed criticism then he places you on ignore, taking your pledge money in the process is really fucked up.
Maybe there were diminishing returns to your feedback. Who knows.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Here's one

I didn’t see it on page 1. No idea what any of that Prexus is!

I am native Hawaiian, live in Hana on Maui. Oheo is one of the tourist traps close by (“seven sacred pools”).

Visiting NYC right now if anyone here. Elsie’s on 39th!

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I am native Hawaiian, live in Hana on Maui. Oheo is one of the tourist traps close by (“seven sacred pools”).

Nobody gives a shit

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

How dark are you? I know a guy with a watch fetish that drives a Pista that would be down. You just need to keep his mouth full and you'll be best buddies in no time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think these are new people, or people that have been gone for years and are now sitting back in front of their computer. Go read the BB thread and watch people get trolled. You'll see that it is indeed new people, just overwhelmingly moronic people. Im just curious where they came from, or why now?

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think these are new people, or people that have been gone for years and are now sitting back in front of their computer. Go read the BB thread and watch people get trolled. You'll see that it is indeed new people, just overwhelmingly moronic people. Im just curious where they came from, or why now?

I heard there was a rapist tranny here and wanted to get to know them!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

Sounds like a rock solid court case my guy.