MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
iu

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So, Fuhror wasn't banned by GM Existan then? He must lie to me. Fuhror was always nice to me and always had something smart to say to me like you are wearing your red shirt today.

Do you guys remember the time SOE unbanned everyone's account?

On one hand, you don't even know how to spell his name, but on the other you have that incredible story about the shirt so now I'm torn

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, Fuhror wasn't banned by GM Existan then? He must lie to me. Fuhror was always nice to me and always had something smart to say to me like you are wearing your red shirt today.

Do you guys remember the time SOE unbanned everyone's account?
Yes, your imaginary personality known as Fuhror did lie to you -- your shirt was blue.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was a member of Freelance, Furro open raid force on CT, not Fires of Heaven.

Okay so has anyone else heard of Furor running an open raid guild on another server in his spare time or did this exist entirely in Mr. Sox's imaginationland?

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cohh just announced that he is now an investor in the game and company.

This isn't a great omen. SEE:

1) Cohh's failed Kickstarter project, Project Resurgence, where he wasted backers' money and never delivered anything:

1659040851995.png

2) Hero's Song, John Smedley's project which Cohh was involved with, which turned out to be vapourware:

1659040894512.png

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
This isn't a great omen. SEE:

1) Cohh's failed Kickstarter project, Project Resurgence, where he wasted backers' money and never delivered anything:

View attachment 424773

2) Hero's Song, John Smedley's project which Cohh was involved with, which turned out to be vapourware:

View attachment 424774
I've never heard of Project Resurgence, but as far as Hero's Song, I wouldn't necessarily call it vaporware. There was a game that we had access to while they were developing it. As a backer of Hero's Song, I played the game. It was way more than I ever got for being a backer of Pantheon lol. I was sad to see Hero's Song close down honestly. It was an interesting idea.