Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it was in the news something about a bro culture incident with pixel mage and you could not secured the needed funding.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I don't think I've ever seen Mr. Sox use the quote feature to reply to someone. Is that something that would be a hurdle for bots?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nah, but it's a hurdle for autistic narcissists.

Plus, Shawn Woolley replied to a post once and you saw what happened there. Liz told me about that when we were making love after attending the Titanic memorabilia convention in 2015. I wore jean shorts that day.

Last edited:
  • 10Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't think I've ever seen Mr. Sox use the quote feature to reply to someone. Is that something that would be a hurdle for bots?

He also doesn't reply when asked specific questions about his posts. Several times I and others in this thread have asked him to clarify things about his weird Everquest/Furor/"Fuhror" stories but he just goes ahead and starts another semi-coherent post that looks like AI generated text.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This isn't a great omen. SEE:

1) Cohh's failed Kickstarter project, Project Resurgence, where he wasted backers' money and never delivered anything:

View attachment 424773

2) Hero's Song, John Smedley's project which Cohh was involved with, which turned out to be vapourware:

View attachment 424774

Sounds like a lot of

joker-arthur.gif

Rael

Cohh raised a LOT of money for Project Resurgence, also. All of it went down the drain.

1659053036340.png

It takes a SERIOUS level of mis-management to fail to deliver a single player indie game with almost $200,000 worth of funds.

• 1Like

Rael

Oh and don't forget Project Resurgence had the groundbreaking feature of selecting your character's "pronouns" (but not their stats)

1659054770253.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The Black Rose package has been around since 2020. It was the package I pledged to when I signed up. What is different about this package is that it now comes with Pre Alpha access.

• 1Like

ent

What is different about this package is that it now comes with Pre Alpha access.
For the last 2 years none of the packages have come with pre alpha access lmao.

It's really too bad Brad wasn't around for the pandemic because you know he would have weaseled a shitload of PPP money out of the government and some of it may have even went to the game.