Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Think Happy Pantheon thoughts.
Game Over Laugh GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What are you going to do when PANTHEON gets released and VR then goes after me with the ban stick. The only content creators that are associated with the game have all been told to not engage with me or they will be kicked from the program too.

Everyone seems to think I am in league with the devil or a gamer mother.

My real concern I have as an investor is the fact that they have not taken care of their obligations with the State of California and FTB in over 3 years after being called out many times. It's a very bad sign. I know money has been an issue with them in the past but since then they have raised 7.2 million in investments and can't seem to pick up a phone to take care of their tax debt and relist their board of Director's names with the state. You cant have a set of Directors with a forfeited company and be a member of another board in good standing. They must have selective amnesia. They did it on the webpage. Pledge packages with perks are considered to be taxable income and Joe Biden wants his money.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
A LLC doesn't have to show proof of what they spent their money on unlike the Red Cross which has a running ledger of all of their expenses which can be viewed at any time. Both companies take pledges.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What are you going to do when PANTHEON gets released and VR then goes after me with the ban stick. The only content creators that are associated with the game have all been told to not engage with me or they will be kicked from the program too.

My real concern I have as an investor is the fact that they have not taken care of their obligations with the State of California and FTB in over 3 years after being called out many times. It's a very bad sign. I know money has been an issue with them in the past but since then they have raised 7.2 million in investments and can't seem to pick up a phone to take care of their tax debt and relist their board of Director's names with the state. You cant have a set of Directors with a forfeited company and be a member of another board in good standing. They must have selective amnesia. They did it on the webpage. Pledge packages with perks are considered to be taxable income and Joe Biden wants his money.

1. You aren't an investor
2. I will make a donation in Brad's name if this game releases and they go out of their way to ban you from ever keeping an account.

• 3Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not an accredited investor or angel investor like Jason Epstein. But if you don't pledge at all wouldn't that make you a non-investor? So, pledging makes you an investor then? An accredited doesn't expect a return on his money. So, if the game doesn't launch and you pledge and don't get a return on your money as a pledge tier would that then make an accredited investor then unofficially?

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

If you aren't name dropping their staff in game and going hard on them or bringing up Liz Wooley? You're fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I am not an accredited investor or angel investor like Jason Epstein. But if you don't pledge at all wouldn't that make you a non-investor? So, pledging makes you an investor then? An accredited doesn't expect a return on his money. So, if the game doesn't launch and you pledge and don't get a return on your money as a pledge tier would that then make an accredited investor then unofficially?
who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

No One Cares Americanhousewife GIF by ABC Network

Who Cares Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Who Are You Reaction GIF by PeacockTV

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

None of this is true

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Logically it's "not a non-investor". Ether you're a non-investor or not a non-investor. Not the same as an investor or not an investor. You're making false opposites. Make punnett squares, you logically flawed bot.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Logically it's "not a non-investor". Ether you're a non-investor or not a non-investor. Not the same as an investor or not an investor. You're making false opposites. Make punnett squares, you logically flawed bot.
Please stop feeding the robots, sir.

The bot portrays itself as this:
boston dynamics dancing GIF

But it's clearly this:
robot fail GIF

• 3Worf