Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
God it took them 8 years to reskin a few houses and a cliff? Surely, it is over now.

Amirite my fellow classic MMO pals?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
cliffs too sharp
would not play
1/10

1660777232188.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hope death by falling is all of three feet. You climbed up there now take another hour climbing down!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm starting to feel more and more like pantheon is going to end up a really amateur version of new world. Climbing, beautiful environments, bugs, oh shit forgot swimming, more bugs, dont go there it isn't completed you just die, and some more actually really cool climbing.

Shmoopy

Said it before but ... just make this a COOP RPG game.

Any low budget MMOG is gonna be hacked to oblivion. Not even Blizzard, Valve, or Epic can 100% stop hackers. Everyone besides them has ZERO chance. New World had Amazon budget and it was hack ridden.

Just make this a damn COOP RPG.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Said it before but ... just make this a COOP RPG game.

Any low budget MMOG is gonna be hacked to oblivion. Not even Blizzard, Valve, or Epic can 100% stop hackers. Everyone besides them has ZERO chance. New World had Amazon budget and it was hack ridden.

Just make this a damn COOP RPG.
Yeah, even if this was a mildly competent game that you can imagine growing into something better over time, there's zero chance they're not going to be absolutely deluged by hacks. Most of the people that would have been willing to stick it out will leave when that happens.

At least they won't have to worry about that until about 2037.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean, you already know my investment is to click enter world and act like a massive fire giant here afterwards

Everything else is a bonus

• 1Worf

Daidraco

A 46 second video of no UI or anything?

This PreAlpha is on pace to last until the universe dies at this point.
If this really is a project they envision seeing completion - then they need to hire a fucking real marketing manager. I get the feeling like theyre scared to show shit. "its not ready to be shown" "We're going to change it, lets not show what we have already." A fucking youtuber could do a better job. They are some of the worst hype machine people I have ever seen for a product. Im about as monotone of a person that I know of and even I could at least fake excitement. These guys just suck.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If this really is a project they envision seeing completion - then they need to hire a fucking real marketing manager. I get the feeling like theyre scared to show shit. "its not ready to be shown" "We're going to change it, lets not show what we have already." A fucking youtuber could do a better job. They are some of the worst hype machine people I have ever seen for a product. Im about as monotone of a person that I know of and even I could at least fake excitement. These guys just suck.

Well that's because it's a scam.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users