Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
@Soygen

Pantheon has been in pre-Alpha so long that we've had time to forgot that at one point we had multiple Pantheon threads, some of which got shawed, then people opened new Pantheon threads, then SOMEONE merged them before it all got shawed (and then unshawed)

View attachment 443406
We need a wiki, and a monthly fee to post on the forum about the wiki.

Then we can have a series of YouTube videos with bullet point lists of what needs to be added to the wiki, with a podcast discussing the YouTube video about the wiki about the drama about the pre-alpha for the game.

By Mr.Sox and his sock puppet account/literal sock puppet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
We need a wiki, and a monthly fee to post on the forum about the wiki.

Then we can have a series of YouTube videos with bullet point lists of what needs to be added to the wiki, with a podcast discussing the YouTube video about the wiki about the drama about the pre-alpha for the game.

By Mr.Sox and his sock puppet account/literal sock puppet.
I see where you’re going with this, but what’s at the top of the pyramid?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember, you should never hit a woman

I subscribe to the Jimmy Cagney school of thought.

tumblr_mrbi459m6j1rzd6w3o1_400.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely.

Also, the calmness on this guy is admirable.

Having worked with my wife on house projects I can relate to that guy. That’s not the first time she’s hurt him.

My wife and I were just talking about some infamous ones. When I cussed her out while we were installing countertops for not understanding the difference between push and pull. When I said “ok lift the chair leg up and move right” and she thought that meant “drop it” and gouged our floors. The most memorable one is when moving a couch up some apartment stairs and I said “ok stop and hold it steady” and she took that to mean “push as hard as you can and ram my head into a brick wall”

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nevermind... fuckin thing sucks!

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users