Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
So Nirgon Nirgon give me a break down of Pantheon lore. I mean surely they have some of that completed in the last 10 years right?

(dont forget to click Read More... because there's more for each section. Ya know instead of spinning your mouse wheel and concluding nothing is there without reading any ofi t.)
I tried to read it. It's convoluted nonsense.

Sounds like races and their gods are being transplanted to the same world by some unknown force. It's like the first episode of Star Trek Voyager or Mirrodin from MTG.

They really need to simplify the overarching story.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
get

I'm not so sure about this climbing mechanic now

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Soygen Soygen

Pantheon has been in pre-Alpha so long that we've had time to forgot that at one point we had multiple Pantheon threads, some of which got shawed, then people opened new Pantheon threads, then SOMEONE merged them before it all got shawed (and then unshawed)

1668658227689.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Soygen Soygen

Pantheon has been in pre-Alpha so long that we've had time to forgot that at one point we had multiple Pantheon threads, some of which got shawed, then people opened new Pantheon threads, then SOMEONE merged them before it all got shawed (and then unshawed)

View attachment 443406
I nominate you for Chairman of the board of the official FOH pantheon Rise of the Fallen historical society, or COBOFOHPRODHS.
Very prestigious position.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soygen Soygen

View attachment 443406
Some day this time will be known as the "Age of Pantheon". Researchers interested in how Pre-alpha Started will look at scriptures that discuss the 100 year transition from Pre-alpha to Alpha stage.

1668689373149.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
A YouTube series chronicling the development of Pantheon could get dozens of views. The only question is who has the wherewithal to take on such a monumental (yet necessary) task?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soygen Soygen

View attachment 443406
Man, my brain has committed like zero storage space for any ReRolled memories. It's like I can remember old fohguild forum shit like yesterday, then there's just a blank space where Stevelys and then ReRolled era is.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The beginning wasnt 20 years ago when they did the kickstarter?

This is where the intentional mental disconnect is.

You imagine 20 years they had the full staff and funding like your traditional development studio/company would.

You know there wasnt like 100s of people including artists and programmers working away at this during the kick starter right?

Its a circular argument but I guess I do enjoy dragging you all through it over and over lol.

• 1Moron

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
then please explain how garage shops with 2-3 dudes like Monsters and Memories are further along in development with only a fraction of the time?

Embers Adrift has launched and it was made by 5 people.

Fuck the fuzzy troll cult ladies christian MMO is further along than this garbage and that's literally her and her inbred family working on it.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm just waiting for the next full game refactor, then I'm going all in on with a $50k investment.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is where the intentional mental disconnect is.

You imagine 20 years they had the full staff and funding like your traditional development studio/company would.

You know there wasnt like 100s of people including artists and programmers working away at this during the kick starter right?

Its a circular argument but I guess I do enjoy dragging you all through it over and over lol.

Excuses. They should have been doing work. If you are not a full studio that is more of a reason to buckle down and produce results rather than redoing things. If you are seeking more funding that is even MORE reason to produce tangibles and avoid wasting time.

If your jilted lover Blizzard wants to scrap and redo things they are working on, they can. Pantheon is not being created with that kind of funding or manpower, so this constant wheel reinventing is idiotic.

• 1Like