Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Your production manager leaves the project how are you supposed to finish the game. I would be surprised if VR pulls the plug shortly because they are slowly letting the CC get to stream Pantheon for being patient about Pantheon.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Your production manager leaves the project how are you supposed to finish the game. I would be surprised if VR pulls the plug shortly because they are slowly letting the CC get to stream Pantheon for being patient about Pantheon.
Pantheon is done. Stick a fork in it.

• 2Fal'len
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon is done. Stick a fork in it.
No.
chance-perdomo-fork-drop.gif

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I honestly think he is a danger to himself and by proxy those around him. Everyone else made the wise call to remove him from their communities. We're just to nice.

Or sometimes, "too uniquely" bored

Sox doesn't set off my threat detector per se

Ive cleaved thru some of the persona and he's ok at his core imo

Plus he's on yalls team now, grats

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He seems like a less potentially threatening person than some of the other schizophrenics on this board, at least.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Who let that animal back in here? We can talk about Pantheon, but that's a waste of time. It will never exist.

At least we can look in on Sox's cringle life and watch it like people do a car wreck.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah well dead toe society didn't just come to him out of thin air. Or so I think.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user