Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphytoddler.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
he was my raidleader on Prexus. i had a business in the NE, a italian stronghold in KC.

I had no idea the Italian mob controlled Karnor's on Prexus. I played a warrior in Triton sometimes and they shared raid strats to our sect on RZ.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know you are hurting Nirgon now that everyone knows Pantheon is doomed but pls dont be angry with me.

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i run into Kyle all the time in various games. Most recently in EQ and prior in New World. He was cool in NW until i called him out. Then he turned into a little bitch boy. He plays an enchanter named Toni. Everyone knows me as Bart. You know the bard who had a zone named after them. Windsong Samctuary. It was part of a settlement after I got called on the carpet for spenting 5 K in RMT and didnt get banned. Its a funny story. Furor only got a spell named after him, i got a zone.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i run into Kyle all the time in various games. Most recently in EQ and prior in New World. He was cool in NW until i called him out. Then he turned into a little bitch boy. He plays an enchanter named Toni. Everyone knows me as Bart. You know the bard who had a zone named after them. Windsong Samctuary. It was part of a settlement after I got called on the carpet for spenting 5 K in RMT and didnt get banned. Its a funny story. furor only hot a spell named after him i got a zone.
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation
Uh Huh Yes GIF
Drunk Over It GIF by Film Riot

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I bet you I could throw a football over them there mountains

• 1Worf

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
i run into Kyle all the time in various games. Most recently in EQ and prior in New World. He was cool in NW until i called him out. Then he turned into a little bitch boy. He plays an enchanter named Toni. Everyone knows me as Bart. You know the bard who had a zone named after them. Windsong Samctuary. It was part of a settlement after I got called on the carpet for spenting 5 K in RMT and didnt get banned. Its a funny story. Furor only got a spell named after him, i got a zone.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How may songs have Coheed and Cambria written about you?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ill give it to you. You know how to say shit to annoy the piss out of community members here, but at the same time.. look absolutely batshit insane. You almost.. remind me of.. Hrmm.....

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users