Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i run into Kyle all the time in various games. Most recently in EQ and prior in New World. He was cool in NW until i called him out. Then he turned into a little bitch boy. He plays an enchanter named Toni. Everyone knows me as Bart. You know the bard who had a zone named after them. Windsong Samctuary. It was part of a settlement after I got called on the carpet for spenting 5 K in RMT and didnt get banned. Its a funny story. Furor only got a spell named after him, i got a zone.

Let me guess, he denied being him and acted like you were insane? That's classic Kyle!

Totally normal to randomly run into 1 guy in every game you've ever played

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kyle asked me if i was the great Barto that everyone talks about. I replied yes. He was cool in the beginning we ran a few dungeons together in NW. Then I lost track of him cause our served merged and i left NW. I instantly recognize most people's voices. After I left Phoenix Rises, I went to hang out with TSM on Prexus because i didnt want to play with Chris and make a bad comment about VR. PR had been devasted because there was a player 8 months earlier who stripped and transferred a bunch of toons to FV. Its wasnt me. Daybreak refused to get involved because these people were account sharing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Kyle asked me if i was the great Barto that everyone talks about. I replied yes. He was cool in the beginning we ran a few dungeons together in NW. Then I lost track of him cause our served merged and i left NW. I instantly recognize most people's voices. After I left Phoenix Rises, I went to hang out with TSM on Prexus because i didnt want to play with Chris and make a bad comment about VR. PR had been devasted because there was a player 8 months earlier who stripped and transferred a bunch of toons to FV. Its wasnt me. Daybreak refused to get involved because these people were account sharing.

No idea who Kyle is, but zero chance anyone asked if you're the great anything anyone has ever heard about unless they're doing it ironically

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Listen I dont care if you believe me. Why dont you send him a tell to Toni on the prexus server and ask him. Pussy Biatch. I got more surgery this week, my foot has developed bone spurs and I dont need more stress going into surgery.

Bartholomew was my handle in Discord.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Listen I dont care if you believe me. Why dont you send him a tell to Toni on the prexus server and ask him. Pussy Biatch. I got more surgery this week, my foot has developed bone spurs and I dont need more stress going into surgery.

Bartholomew was my handle in Discord.

Made a char on Rathe since Prexus doesn't exist anyone and everyone I sent a /tell to in Phoenix Rises said they haven't seen Toni in like 6 months, have no idea who a Sox or Barto is, and that Toni is definitely NOT some high up in VR.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Toni may have been one of those people who fell out after the guild went to shit. After the hackings and transfers. I was known as Soxxie and a cleric. Go try again. Toni was hanging out in the TSM chat.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Toni may have been one of those people who fell out after the guild went to shit. After the hackings and transfers. I was known as Soxxie and a cleric. Go try again. Toni was hanging out in the TSM chat.

They remembered Toni, said he was a cool guy that played a female enchanter, but was definitely not a CEO of anything much less of VR.

Them knowing you isn't something I really care about

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
1678713066174.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you have been following Pantheon then you would know who Toni is and his position.
He is not the CEO, but he is a major player in the company.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How shitty/pointless/inane does a post have to be for you to think twice about hitting that reply button? Does that threshold even exist?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you have been following Pantheon then you would know who Toni is and his position.
He is not the CEO, but he is a major player in the company.

And you instantly recognized him hy his voice as someone you just happened to run into in 2 separate games, but denied being that person both times for no reason.

Between this and your made up conference call with Brad, Furor really dodged a bullet pulling out of your podcast at the last minute. His reputation would have been ruined

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What if I proved to you were wrong and he lied to you. Then what? I am 2-0 so far in this forum clowning your members want to go for 3-0? I know not to bet you because you will probably weasel out like "The Dick." Do you feel lucky punk? Do you?