Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It is all about Minus show. He bragged that he always hated do TSkills and then he is the first person on stream to test the trade skill functionally. Being chased by a bear is a call back to therek being a Chicago Bears and used to do a podcast together. I remember hearing a story one time that someone invested 30,000 as a player into the development and then going to up their pledge to 200k when their trust became active in 2019 which would put it around the same time as minus coming on board to do Pantheon content. i dont think it was Minus he could not afford to pay for his Pre alpha package to begin with VR had to credit him the purchase with some of the other CCs. VOT podcast bragged about it and got kicked from the program. Minus spent his bonus on B&S RMT and when the time came due to buy in he didnt have the money. It makes you wonder if VR is going to allow the devs sell out the back door as players.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got to give Minus credit he works really hard at what he does. I would have bolted by now with all the bullshit the team gas gone thru so far. Pantheon Plus is cutting the number of shows a month now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck are you talking about d4 for? You're like an angry stalker ex who is actually still in love. Get over blizzard already.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This timeline is lost. Take that damn hat off.

I have never seen so much LARPING against globohobo!!

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am curious which one looks the coolest and is your favorite. if i can get the podcast off the ground, who would be interested in helping with the project with the voice overs. You will need a I phone 10+ or a web camera to run the software. I will provide the model and login to the software. I can mask your voice too. The model mimics your facial patterns on the camera.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else looking forward to 15 minute node mining and pressing fuck tards skills to crit said mining node sessions?

kirk-slap.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I am curious which one looks the coolest and is your favorite. if i can get the podcast off the ground, who would be interested in helping with the project with the voice overs. You will need a I phone 10+ or a web camera to run the software. I will provide the model and login to the software. I can mask your voice too. The model mimics your facial patterns on the camera.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I dont like to talk bad about video game companies I like or want to play their game but I am hearing Pantheon is in serious trouble right now.

I don't know if you know but their California FTB license was forfeited by the company 5+ years ago when they were going thru their restructuring of the company assets after Brad and his wife were having health issues. But all of their other licenses were current and up to date. It was a very chaotic time back then and some companies had to do what they had to do in order to stay afloat. I get it but the thing that made me angry the most was that they still had Brad's name listed as the agent of service and a PO box for an address. The State of Delaware doesn't allow corporations under their judisdiction to have PO Boxes. I hoped they fixed it. They must have forgot to write the check and update thisr corporate information on file with the State of California FTB.

The pledge packages they were selling are considered revenue for the company. They have to pay taxes on it. They keep robbing Peter to pay Paul and eventually its all going to bite them in the ass if the company folds. Then, they are going to turn around and pass the blame on you know who. Most of the staff are the same people who were in the garage back in 2014. Brad wasn't perfect and he had his faults and issues. Now the people who paid for pre alpha technically are not entitled to a full refund since they used part of their pledge already. Also the recent decision in COE case hurt people's chances in every seeing their money for their investment because they will keep the development in a never-ending cycle until people go away.

I didnt pay for a pre alpha package. At the last moment i backed out and did "Dick" Trickle move. However, I bought an alpha package for $600. I know a lot of the CC got free upgrades to their preexisting accounts for all the good press they gave the company. Btw, it is against the FCC law to take money for an endorsement and not saying anything about it. Instead I built a state of the art website out of my own pocket that scared the living piss out of Minus' website. Pantheon Plus. He kicked me for his community as a result. P+ website looks as bad as the old Pantheon website did, maybe even worse now. A lot of work and money goes into the production of their P+ podcast and I know for a fact that kind of stuff isn't cheap for only 200 views a week. Do they make any money? Do people even know what Pantheon: TROTF is? VR has no budget for anything. imagine if the podcast never launched they would not even have any money at all.

In closing, In my opinion they should have ended the project the month Brad died but then again none of their names were on any of documents so why do they care... What talent they had working for them at the time all left and found real paying jobs. Btw, it is illegal to work for free in the State of California. However, most of the staff is now all spread out over the world and probably not paying taxes on their little to no salaries. i am curious to see how much of a weasel they are when the walls come crumbling down soon.

• 1Worf