Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sad part is the first video they released 7 years ago was the most exciting one. Why couldn't they have made that game instead of whatever the fuck this is.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ugh, well I guess it's "progress" of a kind. At this stage of development, if you're taking time to "show-off" new things that are so mundane and basic, then I think they should re-think their strategy on releasing information at all. It's hard to get excited about generic UI additions.

Taking "damage" from mining nodes? WTF. The more "reveals" like this, the more they just slowly whittle away any confidence I may have had.

Some more forethought needs to go into releasing this shit to the community.

1679020262862.png

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I'm sure making a server/client with crafting and gathering is something you could whip up in an afternoon lol

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, well I guess it's "progress" of a kind. At this stage of development, if you're taking time to "show-off" new things that are so mundane and basic, then I think they should re-think their strategy on releasing information at all. It's hard to get excited about generic UI additions.

Taking "damage" from mining nodes? WTF. The more "reveals" like this, the more they just slowly whittle away any confidence I may have had.

Some more forethought needs to go into releasing this shit to the community.

View attachment 463857
Quick and dirty because it's my day off.

pnthn.png

• 26Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 28 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have little faith that Blizzard will ever release a product that isnt a hollow shell of a former game. But if Nirgon Nirgon hates D4 while simping for Pantheon - it might turn out to be pretty good BoozeCube BoozeCube .

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I have little faith that Blizzard will ever release a product that isnt a hollow shell of a former game. But if Nirgon Nirgon hates D4 while simping for Pantheon - it might turn out to be pretty good BoozeCube BoozeCube .

I've got a Folder forum ban knife in my back, a globohobo D4 Booze dagger jammed in there too

But I'll tell you fuckin what bud

These colors don't run. I've played the long game win or lose my entire career, against far worse and more corrupt establishments.

So stick around.

It's up to JOP n MINUS. NO ONE QUITS, NO ONE GOES HOME.

That other dude they had on there revealing mining looks like a true authentic neckbeard who is gonna pull these systems that y'all deem trivial into the LIGHT.

WEW.

• 1Moron
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You guys coulda made 3000 Pantheons in the time they've deleted one zone. Trust me, I know.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine a gaming environment and climate where this game is successful. It's like Vanguard 2.0 except green instead of brown.

• 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 user