Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I dont like to talk bad about video game companies I like or want to play their game but I am hearing Pantheon is in serious trouble right now.

I don't know if you know but their California FTB license was forfeited by the company 5+ years ago when they were going thru their restructuring of the company assets after Brad and his wife were having health issues. But all of their other licenses were current and up to date. It was a very chaotic time back then and some companies had to do what they had to do in order to stay afloat. I get it but the thing that made me angry the most was that they still had Brad's name listed as the agent of service and a PO box for an address. The State of Delaware doesn't allow corporations under their judisdiction to have PO Boxes. I hoped they fixed it. They must have forgot to write the check and update thisr corporate information on file with the State of California FTB.

The pledge packages they were selling are considered revenue for the company. They have to pay taxes on it. They keep robbing Peter to pay Paul and eventually its all going to bite them in the ass if the company folds. Then, they are going to turn around and pass the blame on you know who. Most of the staff are the same people who were in the garage back in 2014. Brad wasn't perfect and he had his faults and issues. Now the people who paid for pre alpha technically are not entitled to a full refund since they used part of their pledge already. Also the recent decision in COE case hurt people's chances in every seeing their money for their investment because they will keep the development in a never-ending cycle until people go away.

I didnt pay for a pre alpha package. At the last moment i backed out and did "Dick" Trickle move. However, I bought an alpha package for $600. I know a lot of the CC got free upgrades to their preexisting accounts for all the good press they gave the company. Btw, it is against the FCC law to take money for an endorsement and not saying anything about it. Instead I built a state of the art website out of my own pocket that scared the living piss out of Minus' website. Pantheon Plus. He kicked me for his community as a result. P+ website looks as bad as the old Pantheon website did, maybe even worse now. A lot of work and money goes into the production of their P+ podcast and I know for a fact that kind of stuff isn't cheap for only 200 views a week. Do they make any money? Do people even know what Pantheon: TROTF is? VR has no budget for anything. imagine if the podcast never launched they would not even have any money at all.

In closing, In my opinion they should have ended the project the month Brad died but then again none of their names were on any of documents so why do they care... What talent they had working for them at the time all left and found real paying jobs. Btw, it is illegal to work for free in the State of California. However, most of the staff is now all spread out over the world and probably not paying taxes on their little to no salaries. i am curious to see how much of a weasel they are when the walls come crumbling down soon.
you said literally this exact same thing this time last year.

is there some new relevant information that you've come upon?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont like to talk bad about video game companies I like or want to play their game but I am hearing Pantheon is in serious trouble right now.

I don't know if you know but their California FTB license was forfeited by the company 5+ years ago when they were going thru their restructuring of the company assets after Brad and his wife were having health issues. But all of their other licenses were current and up to date. It was a very chaotic time back then and some companies had to do what they had to do in order to stay afloat. I get it but the thing that made me angry the most was that they still had Brad's name listed as the agent of service and a PO box for an address. The State of Delaware doesn't allow corporations under their judisdiction to have PO Boxes. I hoped they fixed it. They must have forgot to write the check and update thisr corporate information on file with the State of California FTB.

The pledge packages they were selling are considered revenue for the company. They have to pay taxes on it. They keep robbing Peter to pay Paul and eventually its all going to bite them in the ass if the company folds. Then, they are going to turn around and pass the blame on you know who. Most of the staff are the same people who were in the garage back in 2014. Brad wasn't perfect and he had his faults and issues. Now the people who paid for pre alpha technically are not entitled to a full refund since they used part of their pledge already. Also the recent decision in COE case hurt people's chances in every seeing their money for their investment because they will keep the development in a never-ending cycle until people go away.

I didnt pay for a pre alpha package. At the last moment i backed out and did "Dick" Trickle move. However, I bought an alpha package for $600. I know a lot of the CC got free upgrades to their preexisting accounts for all the good press they gave the company. Btw, it is against the FCC law to take money for an endorsement and not saying anything about it. Instead I built a state of the art website out of my own pocket that scared the living piss out of Minus' website. Pantheon Plus. He kicked me for his community as a result. P+ website looks as bad as the old Pantheon website did, maybe even worse now. A lot of work and money goes into the production of their P+ podcast and I know for a fact that kind of stuff isn't cheap for only 200 views a week. Do they make any money? Do people even know what Pantheon: TROTF is? VR has no budget for anything. imagine if the podcast never launched they would not even have any money at all.

In closing, In my opinion they should have ended the project the month Brad died but then again none of their names were on any of documents so why do they care... What talent they had working for them at the time all left and found real paying jobs. Btw, it is illegal to work for free in the State of California. However, most of the staff is now all spread out over the world and probably not paying taxes on their little to no salaries. i am curious to see how much of a weasel they are when the walls come crumbling down soon.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes people still want to believe its not over when it is. Life is Linear.

Last edited:

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never give up, never surrender!
handstand fail GIF

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The mining jokes awoke something that I repressed. Anyone remember Earth and Beyond? Ahh the pain of the Explorer class or whatever it was.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its a smoke screen but making it seem different than normal by adding a damage mechanic to a tradeskill function. How fucking stupid.
They are following in true Everquest footsteps. Isn't that what everyone wanted? I remember numerous people dying at the forges in EQ2. Getting damaged while using tradeskills is a copy of a feature from back in 2004ish.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whether you like me or not is not gonna change the fact that Pantheon may tank hard. Then what?
There isn't a single person on this forum that thinks Pantheon will ever release.

Watching this dumpster fire of a game be put together is more entertaining than the game could ever be. Every update is comical because people are on the edge of their seats trying to predict just how much worse can it get.

The students in my high-school put together better games in a single trimester than these fucking retards have put together in 7+ years and millions in donations.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There isn't a single person on this forum that thinks Pantheon will ever release.

Watching this dumpster fire of a game be put together is more entertaining than the game could ever be. Every update is comical because people are on the edge of their seats trying to predict just how much worse can it get.

The students in my high-school put together better games in a single trimester than these fucking retards have put together in 7+ years and millions in donations.

Nother happy customer

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Maybe i should turn over my files to the authority about Rowan making a comment that the game is not gonna release in a conversation with me and let the cards fall where they may. if they take money from people and they know the game is not gong to ever come out wouldnt that constitute fraud?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why not post it here?

This site always provides me expert consultation.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Maybe i should turn over my files to the authority about Rowan making a comment that the game is not gonna release in a conversation with me and let the cards fall where they may. if they take money from people and they know the game is not gong to ever come out wouldnt that constitute fraud?

You have an ethical obligation to share that information with current and future victims

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

DM me anything you have. I can confirm or deny its authenticity.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users