Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You live rent free in my head as a radio host. Ever since I heard your voice on Discord and those recordings you did, I'll go out of town and hear some random radio host that sounds like you and think "Wonder if thats Mcfly..." :trump:

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Whether you like me or not is not gonna change the fact that Pantheon may tank hard. Then what?
I don't think you have to try hard to convince anyone here to agree with you, except your boy Nirgon.

Maybe i should turn over my files to the authority about Rowan making a comment that the game is not gonna release in a conversation with me and let the cards fall where they may. if they take money from people and they know the game is not gong to ever come out wouldnt that constitute fraud?
you've teased so many different tidbits of juicy insider information that would bring the world as we know it down around us.
you should absolutely follow through on all of your threats to release the kraken, tip the first domino, and bring down the house of cards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
  • 2Rustled
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
you said literally this exact same thing this time last year.

is there some new relevant information that you've come upon?
Keywords being "I am hearing". The voices in his head just keep bringing it back up and that's his source.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Windsong sanctuary. Of course the zone that bears my bard.s surname
I never experienced that one. It looks pretty barren, did it have something special going for it apart from whatever this thing is?
windsong2-3887741088.jpg

Last edited: