Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Caught the last few moments of Parting the Veil.

I'm legit worried for Joppa. Guy looks like he can't take anymore of this world.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
get
1682050700504.png

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i got to think about something today. VR is letting people to play pantheon as undeveloped it is in the game for a fee which is a pretty smart idea.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i got to think about something today. VR is letting people to play pantheon as undeveloped it is in the game for a fee which is a pretty smart idea.
WOW

Omg GIF by WE tv

WHOAAAAAA

Oh My God Wow GIF

No one here has ever come up with that thought before.

Who could have ever dreamed the entire setup is facilitated by milking moronic whales?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
WOW

Omg GIF by WE tv

WHOAAAAAA

Oh My God Wow GIF

No one here has ever come up with that thought before.

Who could have ever dreamed the entire setup is facilitated by milking moronic whales?

How does one determine if a whale is moronic, and upon determining it is, how does one milk it? Do whales have teats? I mean other than your mother of course...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How does one determine if a whale is moronic, and upon determining it is, how does one milk it? Do whales have teats? I mean other than your mother of course...
If they paid for Pantheon, that's the only test you need. They'll even milk themselves for you and you barely have to do anything!

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
well its not necessarily it. I think they are doing the best they can with the talent they have. Its not like they have former WOW or EQ developers working for them and a blank check for a policy.. I am sure Joppa is overwhelm right now and over budget.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
well its not necessarily it. I think they are doing the best they can with the talent they have. Its not like they have former WOW or EQ developers working for them and a blank check for a policy.. I am sure Joppa is overwhelm right now and over budget.

Nobody gives a single fuck. Shut up and post some fallen memes or :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Amazing.

They still don't have visible gear and have very limited animations and spell effects.

The gameplay is archaic, the only improvement I can see is mobs spawning with affixes like in an ARPG?

If I was going to make a slow, camping MMO today, I would at least have you fighting large impressive beasts in the long battles and not regular small mobs.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should do a contest where the winners get to each access their unity tools and design a zone. If they won't work at any meaningful speed maybe they can still grift workers like everything else.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Man, Pantheon looks like shit. At least Ashes of Creation looks good, 'cause I'm a graphics whore.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
AOC looks incredible like BDO and after a month will be like New World as barren as the desert. Steven Shariff is up to his eyeballs in debt to the MLM mafia in Vegas why do you think he makes so many trips to Vegas. Ask him who owns his house? Ask what a quick debt claim is? Dont believe the man when he tells you that is financing the project himself with his husband? The project like he wants to do is like 500 million min project when they are finished. WOW, the developers spent over 2 billion in 20 years developing.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity