Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Otto

0LZasB8.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Camp ownership was so brazenly toxic, the monopolies people pulled with stuff like guildmember rotations for permanent ownership and calling multiple camps with different group members... fuck all that. Anyone who thinks camp enforcement way back in eq was good either didn't play then or was too noob to notice. Even when you were on the winning side it blew dicks to maintain. Rules about raid mob rights were even worse. Whatever else pantheon doesn't do, they shouldn't try to force a failed ancient eq play nice policy in.

Which is why I advocate for pvp

Hope to croot you all and pass on all the teachings I got on RZ

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kilsin is no longer the community manager, He was moved another position, Brad was against the decision being promote to the team in rhe first place. Joppa was the one who fought for him to be on rhe the team. Kilsin was the person who perm banned me from the forums.because i questioned their forfeiture to California FTB. it is no secret that VR reads these forums as a way of their community, i am curious why the Foh mods have banned me from seeing the pantheon forum threads but i can still post on them. I am not afraid to call people out on a forum and sometimes i may get a litle overly excited in my responses. Apparently the trick in getting hired with VR is to complain to the point they decided to shut you by making you a team member which you work for free. I am also curious to see some of the pantheon plus team fates because they paricipatte in activities like RMT and expliotation whether they get banned from Pantheon. Kilsin hung out in Ashes discord with me and I got to know him a little. I just didnt like how he turned a blind eye to me about Minus harasing me over Panthein as i was trying to be a postive force in the P+ community.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Kilsin is no longer the community manager, He was moved another position, Brad was against his decision being promote to the team in rhe first place. Joppa was the one who fought for him to be on rhe the team. Kilsin was the person who perm banned me from the forums.because i questioned their forfeiture to California FTB. it is no secret that VR reads these forums as a way of their community, i am curious why the Foh mods have banned me from seeing the pantheon forum threads but i can still post on them. I am not afraid to call people out on a forum and sometimes i may get a litle overly excited in my responses. Apparently the trick in getting hired with VR is to complain to the point they decided to shut you by making you a team member which you work for free. I am also curious to see some of the pantheon plus team fates because they paricipatte in activities like RMT and expliotation whether they get banned from Pantheon. Kilsin hung out in Ashes discord with me and I got to know him a little. I just didnt like how he turned a blind to me about Minus harasing me over Panthein as i was trying to be a postive force in the P+ community.

AKA

crying-still.gif

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Kilsin is no longer the community manager, He was moved another position, Brad was against his decision being promote to the team in rhe first place. Joppa was the one who fought for him to be on rhe the team. Kilsin was the person who perm banned me from the forums.because i questioned their forfeiture to California FTB. it is no secret that VR reads these forums as a way of their community, i am curious why the Foh mods have banned me from seeing the pantheon forum threads but i can still post on them. I am not afraid to call people out on a forum and sometimes i may get a litle overly excited in my responses. Apparently the trick in getting hired with VR is to complain to the point they decided to shut you by making you a team member which you work for free. I am also curious to see some of the pantheon plus team fates because they paricipatte in activities like RMT and expliotation whether they get banned from Pantheon. Kilsin hung out in Ashes discord with me and I got to know him a little. I just didnt like how he turned a blind eye to me about Minus harasing me over Panthein as i was trying to be a postive force in the P+ community.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's crazy how everywhere the honorable Mr. Sox Mr. Sox goes, he gets picked on FOR NO REASON.

I DEMAND Amod Amod answer why Mr. Sox Mr. Sox has been banned from seeing all the many Pantheon threads this forum thrives on except for this one.

Don't worry, Bro. I got your back

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
No such thing has happened. You're merely retarded and can barely use a forum.
stop discouraging him!
I honestly want to hear more about everything he keeps threatening to expose.
he keeps teasing that the secrets we're all desperately conspiring to keep under wraps will be unveiled and all the threads will connect to reveal the grand scheme
Let it out Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Kilsin is no longer the community manager, He was moved another position, Brad was against the decision being promote to the team in rhe first place. Joppa was the one who fought for him to be on rhe the team. Kilsin was the person who perm banned me from the forums.because i questioned their forfeiture to California FTB. it is no secret that VR reads these forums as a way of their community, i am curious why the Foh mods have banned me from seeing the pantheon forum threads but i can still post on them. I am not afraid to call people out on a forum and sometimes i may get a litle overly excited in my responses. Apparently the trick in getting hired with VR is to complain to the point they decided to shut you by making you a team member which you work for free. I am also curious to see some of the pantheon plus team fates because they paricipatte in activities like RMT and expliotation whether they get banned from Pantheon. Kilsin hung out in Ashes discord with me and I got to know him a little. I just didnt like how he turned a blind eye to me about Minus harasing me over Panthein as i was trying to be a postive force in the P+ community.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Only thing to do in this situation is fix bayonets and charge.

Do not go calmly into that good rickshaw