Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Think Happy Pantheon thoughts

I just want to say for the record I set out and did what I said I was going to do. I aint no weasel here. Now will my idea be anything good? I dont know but I am going to give it a honest effort. I don't plan in covering Pantheon in fear of them trying to DMCA me. I have moved on. They are a bunch of losers and dreamers. I plan to start a non-profit company in hopes of helping people in need of Socks. I am not sure which way yet. Good Luck to the Cosby crew, I hope you get your reps back. Later everyone. See ya in the new TLP Dick. Don't be a weasel. Man up.

One last parting thought for the community.

Sincerely everyone's role model, Mr. Soxx.

"All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances.
And one man in his time plays many parts."

Last edited:
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I just want to say for the record I set out and did what I said I was going to do. I aint no weasel here. Now will my idea be anything good? I dont know but I am going to give it a honest effort. I don't plan in covering Pantheon in fear of them trying to DMCA me. I have moved on. They are a bunch of losers and dreamers. I plan to start a non-profit company in hopes of helping people in need of Socks. I am not sure which way yet. Good Luck to the Cosby crew, I hope you get your reps back. Later everyone. See ya in the new TLP Dick. Don't be a weasel. Man up.

Uploading a shitty logo to Twitch is a monumental step.

Also smart to not talk about Pantheon on a podcast because that's exactly how copyright works.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner

1683587457368.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Its 99 Cents to chat on the podcast and you get stupid i will ban you and you won't get a refund,

• 3Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like someone went to the same school of scamming that most MMO developers did

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What do you think is going to be the update in the next mass hallucination we experience? Pretty amazing how they're able to do that.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Alright, I'll be streaming this on 13 May from 9pm EST til midnight. They've put no limitations on what I do or where I go etc during the stream.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like Zaide is going to induce one in all of us next. When will the madness end?
Im just curious how many grey boxes are we going to see. Oh oh, they should have a call back to EQ and call one zone "The Grey.. Box."

thegrey-monument.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users